Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh on Chipmunk

Season Highlights:
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee
  • Came 4th in the Brokrah Beez Sweepstakes
  • Fastest Committee exit-return speedrun
  • Leaving the SFA

16th - 473 votes - Wosh (ROY)
BeezTemplate (16).png

Season Highlights:
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee
  • survived a grand final match thread vs the Bombers
  • member of #HATECAKEWOSH

Written by MWPP

Classy Wosh has capped off a successful year with her 7th ever top 20 finish, going back to back for the first time in her illustrious career. She was prolific yet still engaging , averaging an enormous 99 posts per week in her home and away match threads. Rather than simply posting for the sake of it, Wosh used her activity to tag in teammates, opponents and neutrals alike on a range of different topics from gardening/cooking to fantasy, adjusting her approach with great effect based on the setting.

Whilst best known as a supermod and general leader of her club and the league, Wosh also contributed in other areas. For example she was part of the simming/matchposting committee, posting matches with enthusiasm and dedication . Wosh also used her super mod powers for the greater good by creating multiple new badges to endorse and validate others' media competitions. Neither her beloved Koalas Roys, nor the competition as a whole, would be the same without Wosh 's leadership and diverse posting. Congratulations Wosh on an outstanding season.

View attachment 1571390

Season Highlights:

Written by MWPP

Classy Wosh has capped off a successful year with her 7th ever top 20 finish, going back to back for the first time in her illustrious career. She was prolific yet still engaging , averaging an enormous 99 posts per week in her home and away match threads. Rather than simply posting for the sake of it, Wosh used her activity to tag in teammates, opponents and neutrals alike on a range of different topics from gardening/cooking to fantasy, adjusting her approach with great effect based on the setting.

Whilst best known as a supermod and general leader of her club and the league, Wosh also contributed in other areas. For example she was part of the simming/matchposting committee, posting matches with enthusiasm and dedication . Wosh also used her super mod powers for the greater good by creating multiple new badges to endorse and validate others' media competitions. Neither her beloved Koalas Roys, nor the competition as a whole, would be the same without Wosh 's leadership and diverse posting. Congratulations Wosh on an outstanding season.
WOSHY POO 😍😍😍😍😍

I nearly died when I got a tag from you in this thread 😂
Quote: "He plays it by the ear ....."

So this is different from just play it by ear ? ......... "the ear" ......... I'm not so sure about that.

its-clearly-a-big-mistake-ponpon.gif

View attachment 1571376

Season Highlights:
  • Ditched the Furies and disassociated himself with them fast enough to avoid getting his account cooked prior to the season, even won a Tiffy for his efforts!
  • Created extra work for Hate by making yet another name change

Content:

In 19th place in the S34 Beez Trophy count is Greenery. Prior to the season he left the Furies and joined the Mount Buller Demons leaving behind the persona of being a purple haired emo girl named CrimsonViolet to be a brilliant footballer. Just as well as many of his former associates would end up being permabanned before the season even began.

In Season 34, Greenery is a valuable get for the Mount Buller Demons proving to be a versatile poster who is able to engage in a match thread in a variety of contexts, he presents a cutting and quick-wit to swiftly disarm antagonism, humour that can be both in parts self-deprecating and shamelessly self-promotional, embracing of Qooty and SFA lore or happy to have general chatter.

The content he makes is generally satirical, making fun of various beliefs across the league and tropes, and is generally in reaction to a recent occurrence as seen by his "Does Greenery know a good logo if he sat on one" which stems from a post by Pie 4 Life and a Tigerturbulance media thread. He plays it by the ear and thinks creatively on the spot which makes him the kind of poster that would be a great addition to any team.

Congratulations to Greenery on another Top 20 finish in Season 34!
Jeez people will vote for anything nowadays, a comeback story is the most notable thing about this campaigner?

You should see the horrid things he still says in private, truly ban worthy

View attachment 1571390

Season Highlights:

Written by MWPP

Yay for Wosh, the Queen of the mighty Roys ! Wonderful poster and simply an amazing teammate despite her pro carrot cake agenda (which is at least better than mint drumsticks FML)

She is The Roys Cersei Lannister, and we love her for it ! #TeamWosh

games-of-thrones-game.gif

15th - 501 votes - Dingster (PHX)
BeezTemplate (15).png

Season Highlights:
  • Officially crowned the most handsome man in Sweet
  • Came 7th place in Brokrah's Beez Sweepstakes

Content:

Written by MWPP

Highly respected league-legend and Zaddy of the league, Dingster backs up his well-deserved return to the top 20 last season with an incredible 15TH finish this season. In his first year at the rebuilding Phoenix, the evergreen Hall of Famer continued to average an impressive 55 posts per week in his own matchthreads. As one of the only people in the league who can regularly post these sorts of numbers whilst maintaining a high posting quality, Dingster regularly combines natural humour with clever pop culture-references and custom tags to promote engagement and team culture in any thread he dances into.

Dingster has never been a prolific media or graphics creator and unlike others, thankfully doesn't even try to be. However, his creative superhero-themed preliminary final OP was brilliant on multiple levels, whilst his punny thread celebrating veteran teammate MP_ 's milestone stood out for all the right reasons too. Dingster backs up his excellent posting with contributions across the board in other areas, including simming and posting matches each week with his trademark enthusiasm, personal comments and individual mentions. Dingster has also saved multiple clubs from folding throughout his qareer (including his beloved North Melbourne) thanks to his unrivalled recruiting ability. Earlier this season, a reliable source informed me that Chris Hemsworth was secretly grateful that his counterpart Dingster continued to criminally underuse his Thor persona, even sportingly opting to not challenge Hemsworth and instead sat out of his team's qooty game against the "Bye" celebrities. Of course, this was because all-SFA HBF Dingster was doing the team thing as usual, but unfortunately for Hemsworth (and others in Sweet) , he remains much more famous , popular and has more fangirls than anyone else without even trying. Thank you for everything you do Dingster and congratulations on another successful year.

14th - 511 votes - tony (LVB)
BeezTemplate (14).png

Season Highlights:
  • Inspired the Las Vegas Bears to a brilliant 9th place finish with his leadership in Season 34
  • Won the Brokrah Beez Sweepstakes

Content:

Written by MWPP

tony has made it to the top 20 for the third season in a row, with a very well deserved finish of 14TH in Season 34. Don't be fooled by the total lack of media highlights or his seemingly modest posting average of 22. In this era of quantity over quality and spamming/posting "content" for the sake of it, tony is an underrated gem of the league who deserved to finish even higher. Each and every one of his posts is pure gold, as he combines his natural humour, quality graphics and penchant for witty remarks /captains to go with his individual gifs. tony backs up his posting with a mountain of work behind the scenes, helping others with their own media projects, graphics and avatars and never seeking any credit or recognition for his classy efforts.

This year tony officially assumed the role of Bears captain and took it in his stride, leading a rebuilding team who at-times struggled both on and off the field this season in an admirable manner. Always a modest team player and never one to chase prime spots or individual accolades, tony 's unanimous S34 all-SFA HBF selection came despite, by his own confession, statistically losing the majority of his matchups as a defender, reflecting the sheer quality of his offield contributions. As wonderful as it would be to see some media threads and more prolific matchposting from tony , he remains a valued , quiet achiever of the league and the competition would be far richer if we had more posters like him. Congratulations tony on another successful year.

View attachment 1571381

Season Highlights:
  • Led the Bombers to #firsttosix leaving the Wonders and Furies in shambles
  • Alcoholism
Content:

Write-up by Grand Uncle Horace

What the hell!

BLUEALLTHRU apparently* won sufficient votes to finish in a highly credible position in the beez AND he apparently* co-captained some mob that won something in S.34.

AND he went nutsoid in Match threads (many not involving his mob) AND he was an INdefatigable media initiator and respondent in the threads of others.

AND he did all this with reduced use of Meatshield endorsed responses such as ‘Calm down Rambo’. My inside informant told me BAT used such phrases on only 534 occasions, a marked decrease on the 11,179 occasions in previous seasons in the SweetFA.

AND yet again BAT hauled in a heap of beez votes. Apparently a lot were not from The Meatshield.

AND BAT is a member of the four person IN crowd.

AFAIK BAT escaped stints in banhammer and has clearly moderated their style this Season. The style is an appealing Whiskey or smooth Rum showing the advantage of a few years in the SFA.

Congrats BAT on your haul of beez votes. Well done.

#funfact I was not asked to vote. But I would have included my crackers mate.

0D320E16-7102-4A64-802C-D39368A54F01.gif E6DBFCEE-144C-4692-85D0-98F3545EAEF3.gif 575AB438-458E-4E81-9620-FC3BF61B2A6E.gif 9F66D10F-B0F3-404B-85BF-CA7198CBB9FA.gif
DC8F8AEB-D0BE-41E9-A72D-20B8DFB4A1DD.gif

Well done BLUEALLTHRU

Despite all odds.

13th - 580 votes - damicky (WON)
BeezTemplate (13).png

Season Highlights:
  • Had an insightful interview with sante on Mobbs Medal Night
  • Missed finals due to a Kennedy Parker 55m last minute goal
  • Won a Tiffy for Sweet FA Hall of Shame Award for missing 3 milestones as captain

Content:

Written by Grand Uncle Horace

Apparently* damicky is one of my skippers, a member of the 4 person INcrowd and unsurprisingly a top 20 finisher in the beez.

Damicky apparently* won an EKA tho I am skeptical as he has not succumbed to the curse as others like kdavva, party gull , PMBangers and Tonga Bob or was that serial_thrilla have done.

After a hippityhoppity start to their career Damicky has settled at the Wonders as their walking talking fondue party. He has also formed a Laurel and Hardy captaincy combo with Brenton Davy

Damicky is an accomplished media operator with an INdelible persona. What was it oh yep, the Limburger Files became a must read for many across the SweetFA during the Season and no doubt impressed voters.

Season 34 showed Damicky’s strengths as a witty and versatile participant in Match and Media threads. He just shows up. No wonder he attracted umpteen votes. One feels Damicky may win a beez in a couple of seasons.

Congrats on a great season and 13th place finish in the beez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12th - 583 votes - GWS Goose (GUM)
BeezTemplate (12).png

Season Highlights:
  • Boycott the All-SFA to distract from his poor statistical performances
  • Achieved an impressive 6th consecutive All-SFA non-selection
  • Waved his arms up in the air a lot
Content:

Written By Grand Uncle Horace

AN IN-CROWD STORY - GWS Goose

Most folks love a hard luck story. Don't tell me all of you had not shed tears for serial_thrilla or DemonJim and their uncanny abilities to finish second over and over.

Then is the odd story of such unfortunate miserable luck that most of us still fall about laughing. (I did a hip).

Well count me in this IN crowd when it comes to the INconsolable yet INdefatigable GWS Goose

I simply cannot get enough of his tales of woe and injustice. It is evident that heaps of us agree. FFS give the kid an All SFA, maybe in S.47. I am pretty sure all those that gave beez votes this year to the Goose share this thought..

Oh yep, (stop kicking me) the Goose again steadfastly produced one of the most valued pieces of media work in S.34. The weekly votes on match thread participants by Club has served a unique role in our vibrant Sweet FA.

Match thread shenanigans are the life blood of our joint.. The Goose understands this and their now regular season thread captures how we are all trundling along. The thread promotes participation in our match threads and is even handed in counting even to the infamous half vote. (I'm sure even the near monosyllabic JustaBattler will collect one eventually - porca miseria, I'm sure the NDIS will approve).

Whoops! I am digressing. The unique Goose continues to absorb beez votes like (best not go there). Last Season the Goose finished in 22nd spot and this year has finished 12th. Congrats!!!!!!!

Aaaaahhhh it all makes sense now!!

I realise now that the reason the beez was postponed was due to delays for all of Grand Uncle Horace 's handwritten write ups arriving via Australia Post and having to be transcribed and transposed via AI from his calligraphy prose into plain English.

Carry on.

11th - 616 votes - Headless (DEM)
BeezTemplate (11).png

Season Highlights:
  • Witnessed his hero okeydoke7 kick goal 900 live!
  • Made the worst backfire thread of the season for his 'Post in this thread if your team is once again undefeated'

Content:

I learned of the secret In Crowd several seasons ago. After years of detective work, it has taken this beez event to find out the undisputed leader of the In Crowd is the INeffable Headless

The leader joins major-domo GWS Goose, cheese platter Damicky and air raid siren Blueallthru as the four person In crowd. What an improbable quartet, I hear you say. I say celebrate the SweetFA.,

Headless is truly an icon and has achieved this status despite the disadvantage of playing with the Demons. Some teammates use the belittling term Neck-hole. This would not happen at the twelve other Clubs, all of which would supply Headless with charming tea sets, Samovars and biscuits of assorted varieties.

Oh the beez, yes, yes.

Last season Headless won the beez with an incredible number of votes. Each vote was richly deserved. We had been deluged with what seemed an infinite shower of splendid threads. Again, cruel team mates suggested Headless was a beez whore. How unkind! The rest of knew better!

This Season Headless was not as prolific but the poster’s unique charm consistently shone through in match and media threads. The INimitable Headless still managed to disarm us all.

Seriously, who among us has not been graced by a Headless WOW? I collect mine and preserve them in raspberry jelly. sante pins his Headless WOWs under glass with his butterfly collection.

This has been a ramble. Ok. To summarise, Headless did damned well in the beez and we congratulate him.

View attachment 1571411

Season Highlights:
  • Witnessed his hero okeydoke7 kick goal 900 live!
  • Made the worst backfire thread of the season for his 'Post in this thread if your team is once again undefeated'

Content:

I learned of the secret In Crowd several seasons ago. After years of detective work, it has taken this beez event to find out the undisputed leader of the In Crowd is the INeffable Headless

The leader joins major-domo GWS Goose, cheese platter Damicky and air raid siren Blueallthru as the four person In crowd. What an improbable quartet, I hear you say. I say celebrate the SweetFA.,

Headless is truly an icon and has achieved this status despite the disadvantage of playing with the Demons. Some teammates use the belittling term Neck-hole. This would not happen at the twelve other Clubs, all of which would supply Headless with charming tea sets, Samovars and biscuits of assorted varieties.

Oh the beez, yes, yes.

Last season Headless won the beez with an incredible number of votes. Each vote was richly deserved. We had been deluged with what seemed an infinite shower of splendid threads. Again, cruel team mates suggested Headless was a beez whore. How unkind! The rest of knew better!

This Season Headless was not as prolific but the poster’s unique charm consistently shone through in match and media threads. The INimitable Headless still managed to disarm us all.

Seriously, who among us has not been graced by a Headless WOW? I collect mine and preserve them in raspberry jelly. sante pins his Headless WOWs under glass with his butterfly collection.

This has been a ramble. Ok. To summarise, Headless did damned well in the beez and we congratulate him.

Everybody loves Headless 🤗

View attachment 1571404

Season Highlights:
  • Boycott the All-SFA to distract from his poor statistical performances
  • Achieved an impressive 6th consecutive All-SFA non-selection
  • Waved his arms up in the air a lot
Content:

Written By Grand Uncle Horace

AN IN-CROWD STORY - GWS Goose

Most folks love a hard luck story. Don't tell me all of you had not shed tears for serial_thrilla or DemonJim and their uncanny abilities to finish second over and over.

Then is the odd story of such unfortunate miserable luck that most of us still fall about laughing. (I did a hip).

Well count me in this IN crowd when it comes to the INconsolable yet INdefatigable GWS Goose

I simply cannot get enough of his tales of woe and injustice. It is evident that heaps of us agree. FFS give the kid an All SFA, maybe in S.47. I am pretty sure all those that gave beez votes this year to the Goose share this thought..

Oh yep, (stop kicking me) the Goose again steadfastly produced one of the most valued pieces of media work in S.34. The weekly votes on match thread participants by Club has served a unique role in our vibrant Sweet FA.

Match thread shenanigans are the life blood of our joint.. The Goose understands this and their now regular season thread captures how we are all trundling along. The thread promotes participation in our match threads and is even handed in counting even to the infamous half vote. (I'm sure even the near monosyllabic JustaBattler will collect one eventually - porca miseria, I'm sure the NDIS will approve).

Whoops! I am digressing. The unique Goose continues to absorb beez votes like (best not go there). Last Season the Goose finished in 22nd spot and this year has finished 12th. Congrats!!!!!!!

Goosey one of my fave non Roys SFAers
going around, absolute legend

Onya GWS Goose

View attachment 1571375

Season Highlights:
  • Swept through the entire SFAEW roster as the world heavyweight champion
  • Succeeded in some other sport which involves prodding people with his sword

Content:

Coming in 20th place in the S34 Beez Trophy count is Bonz, the spearhead of the inaugural Ophidian Old Boys line-up, coming fresh off a Fred Medal win in the previous season has continued on his merry way this season. Following up a 11th place finish with another top 20 placing.

In Season 34, Bonz was named the 'Head Psychologist' at the Old Boys campus and lived up to such a title by spreading his brand of degeneracy far and wide across Sweet. Inundating match threads with lewd shoops of some royal cat dripping with inuendo.

Bonz continues to be one of the most recognisable personalities in the league being able to insert a combination of Qooty relevant banter, anime references and general weirdness that makes reading match threads interesting and different adding another dimension to the Old Boys experience.

Also had a nice moment this season when the SFA community helped him out in his fencing endeavours.

Well done Bonz on yet another strong season contributing to the SFA board.

1. I'm awesome
2. Easily my highlight of the season was the incredible support the wider SFA community gave me for me fencing endeavours, has actually inspired me to go on for one more season :)

Will never stop being thankful to everyone here

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

Back