Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact: A few people tried to vote for you this season. I informed them they could not because you were not on any squad in S34.
Sounds like a few people should be blacklisted from voting...

I'd just like a moment to point out the biggest injustice in Beez history: I have somehow never made the top 20.

You might make it next Season (if you play)

Fun fact: A few people tried to vote for you this season. I informed them they could not because you were not on any squad in S34.
I've never been called a fun fact before, thankyou KP :p

I'd just like a moment to point out the biggest injustice in Beez history: I have somehow never made the top 20.
A vote by your peers is the only true form of justice

View attachment 1571425

Season Highlights:
  • Recruited the EXTREMELY legitimate poster The Foolback
  • Runner up in the McInnes Prize for his piece "The Dogma of Expansion"
Content:

In 8th place for Season 34 is a relative new-comer to the league, Gumbies sophomore Falconista . Falconista has stepped up this season to be in the Gumbies leadership group and taken up more responsibility across the league, increasing his presence in many facets.

Most notably, taking the lead with the running of the Season 34 Rising Star award to recognise the contribution and performances of rookies across the league. This took a power of work and required consistent commitment which he has demonstrated in spades. Falconista also wrote quality match thread OPs as well as explored various concept in the media through The Falcon Files ranging from topics to stimulate discussion or exploring Qooty-related concepts such as the best defenders and the race for the Fred Medal.

He's also had a fair share of controversy this season, being embroiled in a scandal involving the recruitment of an alleged banned poster with disrepute charges, finals penalties, discord screencaps, accusations being thrown about in the aftermath of the Gumbies' semi-final win over the Old Boys.

All in all, a very eventful season. Congratulations to Falconista for skyrocketing up the ranks to a top 8 poster in Season 34!
Most of the league is sleeping a bit on Falconista, he is a ripper, I reckon he'll win this one day

6th - 824 votes - Mobbs (OOB)
BeezTemplate (6).png

Season Highlights:
  • I have not referred to him as TROGLODYTE as much this season.
  • Uploaded over 20 Minecraft Videos to his youtube channel

Content:

Coming in at 6th place is... as much as I hate to say it Mobbs . I find every aspect of this TROGLODYTE repulsive and detestable, but it is also true that Mobbs has had another prolific season in contributing to the league that he created.

In between his job as a full-time professional minecraft player, Mobbs has copied the Headless method of creating a new media any time a thought on a particular issue crosses his mind and these musings often garner a niche audience, a number of such threads are simply bignoting his new expansion team that is so awesome that their season ended in a finals loss to the Gumbies, history, and also the merits of expansion. His most notable thread was the Biff Has Always Been There which is an award rewarding the dirtiest acts on the Qooty field each week. Perhaps compensating for the fact that the Injuries and Suspensions function will never see the light of day in this league again.

Mobbs has also made countless videos detailing the worldbuilding of the land of Sweet in Minecraft and consistently posts them in match threads to enhance the lore and immersion of the SFA experience.

Congratulations on another strong season you recalcitrant TROGLODYTE reptile!

View attachment 1571428

Season Highlights:
  • I have not referred to him as TROGLODYTE as much this season.
  • Uploaded over 20 Minecraft Videos to his youtube channel

Content:

Coming in at 6th place is... as much as I hate to say it Mobbs . I find every aspect of this TROGLODYTE repulsive and detestable, but it is also true that Mobbs has had another prolific season in contributing to the league that he created.

In between his job as a full-time professional minecraft player, Mobbs has copied the Headless method of creating a new media any time a thought on a particular issue crosses his mind and these musings often garner a niche audience, a number of such threads are simply bignoting his new expansion team that is so awesome that their season ended in a finals loss to the Gumbies, history, and also the merits of expansion. His most notable thread was the Biff Has Always Been There which is an award rewarding the dirtiest acts on the Qooty field each week. Perhaps compensating for the fact that the Injuries and Suspensions function will never see the light of day in this league again.

Mobbs has also made countless videos detailing the worldbuilding of the land of Sweet in Minecraft and consistently posts them in match threads to enhance the lore and immersion of the SFA experience.

Congratulations on another strong season you recalcitrant TROGLODYTE reptile!
Congrats Mobbs, you're a diamond in the rough :)

Satisfying Wait For It GIF by Minecraft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Tonga Bob, this seems like good segue now that you're already on stage.

As promised, the best match thread OP of Season 34 will be awarded with the Quill Badge for creative writing. This was voted on the SFA public and the winner by a long way is Tonga Bob in the grand final polling 20 out of 44 votes.

In his thread, he artfully involves a massive number of posters in a series of 17 short stories in the mould of an entire Simpsons episode garnering 57 reacts.

I won't say too much more, if you haven't already read this majestic work below.

Wosh please award Tonga Bob with the quill for his amazing dedication to quality match thread OPs.
AWESOME- loved this when i read it.

5th - 836 votes - Tonga Bob (CIW)
BeezTemplate (5).png

Season Highlights:
  • Submitted his All-SFA nominations on time
  • Best Match Thread OP by the length of the Flemington Straight
  • Narrowly avoided leading the Warriors to their first ever wooden spoon

Content:

Once again coming in 5th place is Warriors superstar captain Tonga Bob . Another ultra consistent contributor to the SFA who has never finished below 11th since he debuted in Season 29. An extremely well-rounded poster who is the prototype in terms of ultimate SFA players, he's got the graphics skills, knows his way around stats, got all the pop culture references that people understand, can creatively weave a prose or narrative to involve opposition and teammates alike and has an appreciation for lore.

In S34, it was more of the same quality from Bob that has gotten him wide recognition from the league. He once again ran the McInnes Prize, a photoshopping competition to engage those with artistic skill, he tracked free kicks in Qooty, he wrote a story representing the history of the Whore Tree which has stemmed from an early match thread interaction in the early days of the Warriors, recognised The Half Back's milestone. But to cap it off, his ultimate masterpiece was a beautiful Grand Final Match Thread OP filled with Simpsons references that involved a litany of different SFA characters each with their winding storyline. Rightfully, it won the vote as the best match thread OP by a landslide and Bob deservedly will be recognised with a quill for his creative prowess.

Congratulations on yet another Top 5 finish and a brilliant season Bob!

4th - 1074 votes - DenieD (GUM)
BeezTemplate (4).png

Season Highlights:
  • Captained a Gumbies FFC team that did NOT go out in straight sets.
  • Made so much media that TiFMedia had to create an award to exclude him "Best Season 34 Media Thread by A Non-DenieD"
  • Wrote a hilarious essay about charging the Ophidian Old Boys with BTGID only to withdraw it shortly after
  • Won the Tiffy Award for ClarkeM Perpetual Beez Whore of the Season

Content:

Coming in at 4th in Season 34 and cracking over 1000 votes is Gumbies FFC captain DenieD who has been an absolute media machine. At stages this season DenieD was even the Beez favourite and had the field not been so competitive he likely would have won.

DenieD has been absolutely everywhere with a large, diversified portfolio of media content ranging from: milestone threads for teammates, a rolling All-SFA thread, opinion pieces on the merits of expansion and struggling sides, a short-lived morning news show, discussions on award contenders for TFLUA-Tiger and EKA, and a bunch of other threads about quirky unattended stats.

Not only did he contribute extensively in the media sphere, he helped run Qooty Tipping which engaged people in Qooty results, helped out writing up match threads and Mobbs Medal writeups, and was at the center of the whole controversy with The Foolback boosting his profile.

Whether people perceive DenieD to be ClarkeM-esque Beez Whore or not, there is no denying that he gave a huge amount of effort this season and added much to the league.

Congratulations DenieD on a great season!

View attachment 1571430

Season Highlights:
  • Submitted his All-SFA nominations on time
  • Best Match Thread OP by the length of the Flemington Straight
  • Narrowly avoided leading the Warriors to their first ever wooden spoon

Content:

Once again coming in 5th place is Warriors superstar captain Tonga Bob . Another ultra consistent contributor to the SFA who has never finished below 11th since he debuted in Season 29. An extremely well-rounded poster who is the prototype in terms of ultimate SFA players, he's got the graphics skills, knows his way around stats, got all the pop culture references that people understand, can creatively weave a prose or narrative to involve opposition and teammates alike and has an appreciation for lore.

In S34, it was more of the same quality from Bob that has gotten him wide recognition from the league. He once again ran the McInnes Prize, a photoshopping competition to engage those with artistic skill, he tracked free kicks in Qooty, he wrote a story representing the history of the Whore Tree which has stemmed from an early match thread interaction in the early days of the Warriors, recognised The Half Back's milestone. But to cap it off, his ultimate masterpiece was a beautiful Grand Final Match Thread OP filled with Simpsons references that involved a litany of different SFA characters each with their winding storyline. Rightfully, it won the vote as the best match thread OP by a landslide and Bob deservedly will be recognised with a quill for his creative prowess.

Congratulations on yet another Top 5 finish and a brilliant season Bob!
Fakamālō atu, Tonga Bob! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back