Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta raise funds for the tavern 😜 $5 notes only!
money-rain-cash.gif

It's a scam people, he is going to come back and tell us he is going "out for dinner" then to a "mates" house and that the top 3 will be announced tomorrow night.
Don't know what you're on about, an awards night being split over two days is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

3rd - 1160 votes - Tigerturbulance (OOB)
BeezTemplate (3).png

Season Highlights:
  • Talked to his wife for the first time in 5 years after recruiting her into the SFA
  • Won the Mobbs Medal the same night that Mrs Turbo won the EKA Medal
  • Main Evented SweetMania in the SFAEW
  • 4th place finish in the McInnes Prize
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee

Content:

1663120115467-png.1507665

Pictured above is Turbo's McInnes Prize entry and I think it summarises his season well. Coming in the top 3 for Season 34 Beez Trophy is the inaugural Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance.

After making history and getting his expansion bid accepted, one could be forgiven for kicking your feet up and saying job done. But for Turbo he knew it was just the beginning and led from the front. Staunchly defending his fledging new club from criticism, acknowledging his players' milestones, running a very high production value awards night and shitting on the Gumbies.

At the start of the season, Turbo couldn't have possibly dreamed of a better season, winning the Mobbs Medal the same night that Mrs Turbo won the EKA Medal, getting named Vice-Captain of the All-SFA team and now adding to that another season where he polls over 1000 votes in the Beez with a top 3 finish.

Congratulations Tigerturbulance on a brilliant showing in Season 34.

View attachment 1571443

Season Highlights:
  • Talked to his wife for the first time in 5 years after recruiting her into the SFA
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee

Content:

Pictured above is Turbo's McInnes Prize entry and I think it summarises his season well. Coming in the top 3 for Season 34 Beez Trophy is the inaugural Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance.

After making history and getting his expansion bid accepted, one could be forgiven for kicking your feet up and saying job done. But for Turbo he knew it was just the beginning and led from the front. Staunchly defending his fledging new club from criticism, acknowledging his players' milestones, running a very high production value awards night and shitting on the Gumbies.

At the start of the season, Turbo couldn't have possibly dreamed of a better season, winning the Mobbs Medal the same night that Mrs Turbo won the EKA Medal, getting named Vice-Captain of the All-SFA team and now adding to that another season where he polls over 1000 votes in the Beez with a top 3 finish.

Well done mate and nice work Baghdadians throwing Turbo votes after we named ourselves. We did a solid!

2nd - 1267 votes - Hate (DEM)
BeezTemplate (2).png

Season Highlights:
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee (Back in his rightful place as All-SFA ruck)
  • Made an entire new website just for Sweet FA Stats and History!
  • FOUR Frankston Rover Awards!

Content:

The runner-up of the Season 34 Beez Trophy is the Hall of Fame league legend, the person responsible for bringing this award back to the SFA - Hate.

I've already done so many write-ups for him after All-SFA, Mobbs Night with the Frankston Rover Award I think it should be abundantly clear what he adds to the league.

But I'll step out of the context of personas and game for a brief moment.

Hate is an inspirational person - and you don't come across that many in a silly online game.

He represents the very best of the SFA and the notion that if you have passion for something and you pursue that wholeheartedly you can create amazing things that you probably never knew you'd be capable of.

12 seasons ago back in S22/S23, Hate was asking me advice on Excel spreadsheets and how to work with Qooty stats and stuff like that. He very quickly mastered Excel, motivated himself to learn SQL and create an incredibly efficient system of pulling stats and data. He integrated that skill with his existing prowess with graphics to put together some beautiful infographics that you see on Mobbs Night every season. Over time, he added PHP coding to his repertoire and put together the masterpiece that is Sweet FA Plus.

If you have a passion for what you do and you're willing to put in work over a long time you can achieve amazing things that add a lot of value to a lot of people. That doesn't just go for the SFA but in hobbies, life, business.

Hate is a perfect exponent of that, congratulations again. King.

View attachment 1571443

Season Highlights:

Content:

THATS MY CAPTAIN LOVE U Tigerturbulance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1571443

Season Highlights:

Content:

Denzel Washington Yes GIF by SAG Awards

1st - 1313 votes - TheInjuryFactory (CIW)
BeezTemplate (1).png

Season Highlights:
  • Ross Lyon is back and coaching!
  • Best award ceremony presentation of Season 34
  • May be sitting in a kebab shop somewhere in Freo right now

Content:

The winner of the Season 34 Beez Trophy for MVP of the SFA, for the second time, is TheInjuryFactory !

"Genuinely shocked, didn't think I would ever win one to be honest." - TheInjuryFactory after winning the S29 Beez Trophy.

Well you're right TiF. Obviously someone with you talents would never win ONE Beez Trophy, you'd win multiple!

TheInjuryFactory is a bona fide ICON of the SFA. His Ross Lyon shoops would be instantly recognisable for anyone across the league and this is a man that never let's his standards drop when it comes to delivering quality content to the SFA. He's not just in it for his own glory either, he's always been generous in using his exemplary graphics skills to help others with their project and also helping out the league.

In Season 34, TIF has been on a mission. A mission to uphold the integrity of the competition and hold those in power to account.

His Sweet FA Hall of Shame thread names and shames the captains who do not adequately recognise the milestone games of their players. His 3 Things I Learned thread has basically become the new town square, he runs competitions like SpudCoach and dedicates his time and energy week after week to give others an activity to engage with. He's been calling out the Committee and Administrator for failures to respect deadlines.

On top of all of that, TIF's effort in producing quality, high production projects is excellently represented in his TIF Awards thread where he hands out a bonanza of awards for a variety of quirky reasons - I even got 2 for being a s**t pirate and a s**t admin. It took a power of work, attentiveness and care and the result is a huge event that many people enjoy.

Season after season, there is nobody who is likely more at the forefront of this league and relevant than this future Hall of Famer. He deservedly joins The Filth Wizard and JoshWoodenSpoon as the only multiple time Beez Trophy winners and does so on the back of yet another extraordinary season.

[As a sidenote, I did not ask him for his help on graphics this presentation because I did not want to spoil the result. Hence, I had a go at the graphics for this myself only for him to s**t on me. What a flog. Won't hold it against you TIF because you play for the Warriors and I do not so clearly I've got the last laugh there. :heart:]

Congratulations TIF, in celebration here are some complimentary kebabs.

beef-shish-kebab-recipe-2355653-Hero_02-b84e98d366214f8f86494e10aa066c10.jpg

View attachment 1571446

Season Highlights:
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee (Back in his rightful place as All-SFA ruck)
  • Made an entire new website just for Sweet FA Stats and History!
  • FOUR Frankston Rover Awards!

Content:

The runner-up of the Season 34 Beez Trophy is the Hall of Fame league legend, the person responsible for bringing this award back to the SFA - Hate.

I've already done so many write-ups for him after All-SFA, Mobbs Night with the Frankston Rover Award I think it should be abundantly clear what he adds to the league.

But I'll step out of the context of personas and game for a brief moment.

Hate is an inspirational person - and you don't come across that many in a silly online game.

He represents the very best of the SFA and the notion that if you have passion for something and you pursue that wholeheartedly you can create amazing things that you probably never knew you'd be capable of.

12 seasons ago back in S22/S23, Hate was asking me advice on Excel spreadsheets and how to work with Qooty stats and stuff like that. He very quickly mastered Excel, motivated himself to learn SQL and create an incredibly efficient system of pulling stats and data. He integrated that skill with his existing prowess with graphics to put together some beautiful infographics that you see on Mobbs Night every season. Over time, he added PHP coding to his repertoire and put together the masterpiece that is Sweet FA Plus.

If you have a passion for what you do and you're willing to put in work over a long time you can achieve amazing things that add a lot of value to a lot of people. That doesn't just go for the SFA but in hobbies, life, business.

Hate is a perfect exponent of that, congratulations again. King.

video city GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back