Autopsy The theme is:

Remove this Banner Ad

And why the hell would they?

Mora is a bees dick from another knee recon and retirement, Sheridan has had 3 years to prove himself and showed very little, De Boer can't kick for shit and is dumb as, Ballard the same, Duffy has attitude issues, Suban has never reached any great heights so the ceiling is set and is quite low and Sylvia has issues that he needs to work through and isn't young so no guarantees.

Boom.

It's generally seen as unethical to delist players just after the national Draft - as their potential avenue to another club has just been missed by them. I think this was done a couple of years ago so a player over east and there was a bit of backlash from it.
Wasn't it Ryan Davis from West Coast?

And why the hell would they?

Mora is a bees dick from another knee recon and retirement, Sheridan has had 3 years to prove himself and showed very little, De Boer can't kick for shit and is dumb as, Ballard the same, Duffy has attitude issues, Suban has never reached any great heights so the ceiling is set and is quite low and Sylvia has issues that he needs to work through and isn't young so no guarantees.

There is a few in that list with question marks over them for sure.

Mora is just a genuine hard luck story and it's hard to see him having a meaningful career now - I hope he proves me wrong however.

Sheridan has at least played a few games and shown a little (not a lot however) and at least he has shown up for pre season in ripping nick and is throwing himself into it 100%. RTB seems to believe in Duffy from what we hear so I am willing to believe he may be a useful player for the club if he continues to improve and learn.

De Boer and Suban are never going to reach any great heights as you point out but they are honest foot soldiers who can fill a hole if required. Sylvia is an enigma and who knows how all that will pan out but it does look a bit like a bust at the moment. I can't comment on Ballard as I have never seen him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about some nicknames for the new chums. I like the West Coast system. Wellie, Joshie, Blakey and Langy

Or hows Midget, Shorty, Dwarf and Squirt?

Like it. Weller or Morabito to start to force Mundy out of the middle and start to use Mundy as either third tall or a half back. Not just for structure but to prolong his career.

More that a tall won't be ready for a few years so better value taking in rookie draft. Smalls or mids more likely to be ready to go straight away so use ND picks for them.

This. I really think Langdon will be like a Bradley Hill all over Patersons Stadium. A younger PearceD maybe.

Fast. Funny haircut. Add some tatts and you've got yourselves your very own Ash Smith.

After sleeping on it I'm pretty happy with last night's picks. All look top shelf skill wise and with plenty of pace. The GF showed just how devasting slick movement is when done right compared to lumbersome talls. As long as the bosses are happy with our spine then it was a good night IMO

After sleeping on it I'm pretty happy with last night's picks. All look top shelf skill wise and with plenty of pace. The GF showed just how devasting slick movement is when done right compared to lumbersome talls. As long as the bosses are happy with our spine then it was a good night IMO

Yep. Tipett, Franklin, Goodes, Reid didn't help. Even on Hawks side while Roughhead was good he wasn't the difference. It was the Hawks domination in the middle coupled with slick ball movement.

And nor do they sell SPEED from the same outlet. Having said that, your midfielders historically find ways & means of getting hold of it....

very good....

YZUZrPN.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy The theme is:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back