Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was against recruiting Higgins until recently.
I was under the impression that he was a soft sook and around 29.

having seen him a couple of times this year, he seems to crack in a lot more than I was anticipating, has good skills and is only 26. (will be 27 at the beggining of next season).

Is a solid yes as long as salary is not outragous.
When is the earliest a player can exercise their free agency? Eg is it after the final siren this weekend? Or is there a time limit?

Let's be honest, unless MS3 or crane is posting, this thread never has rumours :p

I think it's time we have a special thread just for ms3 & crane to post in and this wouldn't happen
:p

It would still be derailed with trade hypotheticals and drivel. :D

When is the earliest a player can exercise their free agency? Eg is it after the final siren this weekend? Or is there a time limit?
Friday October 3 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Friday October 3, by 2pm - NAB AFL father/son bidding nominations; Academy bidding nominations lodged with AFL

Monday October 13, at 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free Agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Thursday October 16 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Saturday November 1 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) begins

Wednesday November 12 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) closes;

Friday November 14 - AFL delisted player free agency period (2) begins

Wednesday November 19 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) closes

Friday November 28 - NAB AFL delisted free agency Period (3) begins

Monday December 1 - AFL delisted player free agency period (3) ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's your point? It didn't stop him kicking a bag on Carlisle in a half of footy.
possibly meaning he might not be a buckley or doc or maybe even levi. Doesnt matter but i thinks thats what is implied here. We need more players who will do that 1 percenter cause they love the jumper, boyd growing up was a carlton supporter :/

Keyza, reliable source?

I think at the right price it'd be handy. Like Dre, but completely free. I trust Mick.
If he can keep his body intact then he might be an inspired choice. Mick seems to have an eye for these players.

possibly meaning he might not be a buckley or doc or maybe even levi. Doesnt matter but i thinks thats what is implied here. We need more players who will do that 1 percenter cause they love the jumper, boyd growing up was a carlton supporter :/

I threw a rock and killed a duck when I was a kid. I wouldn't do it now. You grow up. You learn what life is about and move on.

If you think getting a team full of Carlton Supporters will make us a better team, you are deluded! That type of stuff is done by setting and implementing the right leaders in the right culture.

Culture is set at the top and implemented by its leaders. Let's see where Malthouse and Murphy can take it.

I threw a rock and killed a duck when I was a kid. I wouldn't do it now. You grow up. You learn what life is about and move on.

If you think getting a team full of Carlton Supporters will make us a better team, you are deluded! That type of stuff is done by setting and implementing the right leaders in the right culture.

Culture is set at the top and implemented by its leaders. Let's see where Malthouse and Murphy can take it.
hang on i never said that

ok - doc pick 12 (good) carlton sup ok awesome added bonus
boyd pick 1 (good) carlton sup ok cool added bonus

get my drift ?

Boyd will be under the Kernahan rule/clause of no ruck duties unless it is forward line duties only.

Too risky sending top line KPF into centre bounce ruck contests.

Even with the circle?

If it's so risky putting good players in center ruck contests why did we spend a number 1 draft pick on a player that's main job is to Ruck?

Is taking 3 or so steps into a ruck contest really that much more dangerous than having to throw yourself at the ball every time it comes into the forward line?

I think the whole Ruck = Injuries is a bit of a thing of the past

Excellent idea.

I might consider it! :p

That or hand pick the actual rumours from here and put them in a consistent format in a locked thread stuck at the top

eg

Poster:

Rumour:

Source: If provided

Poster record: ranking from 1-5 of reliability

Outcome:

Then you could rename this Rumour discussion thread and give it more flexibility

Let's be honest, unless MS3 or crane is posting, this thread never has rumours :p

I think it's time we have a special thread just for ms3 & crane to post in and this wouldn't happen :p

What about my rumour last week about players reading bigfooty, that was ground breaking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back