Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure did. Might be wrong but think it was MS3?? That'd be a disaster in my eyes, love the Yaz. If we start winning I think he'll stay, being a token member of the Malthouse family now & all.
If I remember rightly, it was his manager that pushed Yazz into a 2 year contract when he wanted to sign a 3 year deal with the club. I think that we should get onto Yazz to arseh*le his manager and sign a 1 year extension to his contract.

If I remember rightly, it was his manager that pushed Yazz into a 2 year contract when he wanted to sign a 3 year deal with the club. I think that we should get onto Yazz to arseh*le his manager and sign a 1 year extension to his contract.
Yep, think I remember reading that myself. Thinking the manager might be putting word out that Yaz may be keen on leaving in 2 years to drive his price up. Chris probably doesn't have any intention of leaving as long as we're performing.

Bloody player managers these days, gets more like America by the year. Let's hope Yaz gives this one the Chaminda and signs that extension. Maybe you should take over Dram...

He'd still be a FA if he had signed a 3 year deal - just would come out of contract one year later. No difference between a 2 year or 3 year contract. He'd be a FA when both of those contracts finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't see Yaz going anywhere he will be a one club player. Just imagine if he did leave that would be all three of the amigos gone.

One of our better rumour mongers reckons he is gone....

Everyone is talking about getting a big fish next year, is that really what we need to become relevant again?

Surely overpaying for stars to come across will just fill up the cap too quickly, and kick us out of the first round of the draft

Less Daisy's on big bucks and more docerty and jaksch types on reasonable money and more years left imo.

No quick fixes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh good.

my brain must have just constructed something more extreme out of what he said.

Not sure the term rumour-monger is quite right, either. :)

ru•mor•mon•ger(ˈru mərˌmʌŋ gər, -ˌmɒŋ-) a person given to spreading rumors, often maliciously.

Not sure the term rumour-monger is quite right, either. :)

ru•mor•mon•ger(ˈru mərˌmʌŋ gər, -ˌmɒŋ-) a person given to spreading rumors, often maliciously.

what is a fishmonger then?

someone who spreads fish maliciously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back