Training The Thread Formerly Known As The Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No they could not. Vic still only allow 10 at a time
As far as the Victorian government is concerned the whole squad can train as from Wednesday.

The AFL is trying to maintain equity for all the teams as the states all have different rules. Because states like WA and SA have a limit of 10 people at the moment, the AFL will only allow the Vic teams to train in those numbers too.

As far as the Victorian government is concerned the whole squad can train as from Wednesday.

The AFL is trying to maintain equity for all the teams as the states all have different rules. Because states like WA and SA have a limit of 10 people at the moment, the AFL will only allow the Vic teams to train in those numbers too.

I have seen nothing to say that that whole Squad can Train Together.

What I have read they can Train but only in Groups of 10

My money is on Sier.
What odds are you offering.
I forget about him!

I'd still have JDG favourite at about $2.10. Sier would sit at about $2.80, then it's $6 plus the field.

Rene Kink would have smashed this competition back in the day.

I reckon social distancing records may be smashed on Monday. I wonder if the club has considered how starved we are.

Well too many turn up then no chance be fans allowed back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, are we going to run a book on who comes back the fattest next week?

JDG would be the almost unbackable favourite I reckon!

Someone needs to post that pic of Bucks looking at Shannon Cox followed by that gif of Bucks reaction after Dawes dropped that chest mark.

So, are we going to run a book on who comes back the fattest next week?

JDG would be the almost unbackable favourite I reckon!
My guess is that De Goey will come back stronger rather than thinner like he used to be. From what he’s posted, he’s been on the weights

Pendles really putting in the work. Takes it seriously. He’ll be huge when footy returns. There’s probably others too that have put in the hard work behind the scenes.

Pendles really putting in the work. Takes it seriously. He’ll be huge when footy returns. There’s probably others too that have put in the hard work behind the scenes.
The guy is a train-a-holic. He doesn't understand what breaks are or an off season. Lives and breathes training.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back