The truth about didak and other footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

good article??? are you joking? i hope so...
to suggest that didak had ANYTHING to do with the murders in the CBD is utterly insane and non other than hysteria ill informed lazy journalism. This journalists brings up 3 different occasions in the history of football, which is what??

Didak had a drink with hudson... big deal.

You reckon he shouldve gone to the cops and gave info about the hell angels??? hahaha you obviously have no idea how the night life works. he would be killed...

Didaks only crime was being out at a strip club at 4am that is all. Hardly the worst crime of the century.

um hudson is a well known criminal police know him know of the gold coast shootings the fight at the kick boxing and you reckon its DIDAKS fault he was still on the streets to be able to kill??? no its the police/govt fault. didak knew nothing and even if he did wouldnt have kept hudson off the streets this journo should be shot for suggesting such crap. I feel sorry for didak.

to suggest that didak had ANYTHING to do with the murders in the CBD is utterly insane and non other than hysteria ill informed lazy journalism. This journalists brings up 3 different occasions in the history of football, which is what??

You reckon he shouldve gone to the cops and gave info about the hell angels??? hahaha you obviously have no idea how the night life works. he would be killed...

Didaks only crime was being out at a strip club at 4am that is all. Hardly the worst crime of the century.

um hudson is a well known criminal police know him know of the gold coast shootings the fight at the kick boxing and you reckon its DIDAKS fault he was still on the streets to be able to kill??? no its the police/govt fault. didak knew nothing and even if he did wouldnt have kept hudson off the streets this journo should be shot for suggesting such crap. I feel sorry for didak.
:thumbsu: Spot on, until there is a law banning ********ism most AFL players are safe.

Bloke, you don't hang around with those types of characters unless you are dodgey.

I agree with your partly in that insinuating that Didak had anything to do with the murders is a bit over the top, but the guy should get as much public scrutiny as possible, he is obviously a bad egg, do you think Nathan Buckley or James Hird would ever socialize with known bikers, drug dealers and criminals? No.

Make no mistake, Didak knew him, knew of him, or had a circle of friends that were connected to him. In any case it points to Didaks disregard for morals and the law. The blokes an idiot and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Re: Colliwobblers = Mollycoddlers

McGuire said Didak had shown "profound stupidity for being out at that time of the morning in an errant and ridiculous place", and that the Magpies would be taking the "hardest possible line".
http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport...al-not-over-yet/2007/07/01/1183228951996.html

untitledoj9.png

Eddie "the Collingwood role model"

Best article you will read in a long time from the bloke who broke the AFL drugs story Andrew Rule:thumbsu:, a walkey award journo, this shits over anything you'll see in the Herald Sun today.:thumbsu:

Deserves its own thread cause its not just about Didak.

http://realfooty.com.au/news/news/f...1182624236112.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

Had he done so, the life of a brave man called Brendan Keilar might have been saved, and two other people not been badly wounded. One anonymous tip was all it needed.

Instead, according to the sources that leaked the story last Thursday, Didak saw fit to talk up his adventure with teammates and others, while staying silent where it counted.

Another suggestion
[/B]is that the alleged gunman's girlfriend and a female friend of Didak's know each other well.

Such stories might seem outlandish — but no more so than the fact that Didak's number was found in Hudson's telephone.

..[/B]

No previous, self-respecting editor of 'The Age' would have allowed such a scandalous, unsourced hatchet job to be published. The word 'rumour' should never appear in an article by a serious journalist. 'The Truth' would have had severe reservations about printing such a load of codswallop.

Id suggest you get off your high horse Skilts,and buy some cogent intellect.........note that Mr Rule uses the term "fact"?????

but no more so than the fact that Didak's number was found in Hudson's telephone.

This would have been "legalled" b4 publishing, meaning its verifiable...Id suggest Didak IS the grub people have been told he is in this case......

Just think...if he'd behaved like an upright citizen.....Id suggest it would have been HIGHLY unlikely that solicitor would have been shot dead.......because the other grub wouldnt have been carrying concealed after being questioned by the cops.....

So i hope Dud-dak can live with himself.

And just to make the Pie supporters night.....read the last sentence below frim Rule's article below......I sense a new tidal wave about to hit town......

Even before the Didak scandal settles down, another could be looming in Magpie land.

Remove this Banner Ad

The truth about didak and other footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back