The Vent Thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine what they must be thinking...counting their lucky stars that they got out of our rabble of a club.
who wouldnt? just use us as an internship then **** off for more success. i feel for players like rocky etc staying on, they could have had it so much better

We started believing we were a half decent team, but tonight looked scarily familiar!! Back in the hunt for #1 Draft pick

who wouldnt? just use us as an internship then **** off for more success. i feel for players like rocky etc staying on, they could have had it so much better

You really couldn't argue if Aish decides to leave.

Of course I hope he doesn't but while the club in every single department continues to be a basket case from Sharpless down, we're only going to go further backwards, certainly not forward.

You really couldn't argue if Aish decides to leave.

Of course I hope he doesn't but while the club in every single department continues to be a basket case from Sharpless down, we're only going to go further backwards, certainly not forward.
he doesnt even look happy when he sings the song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a few Barry Crockers in lions jumpers out there tonight. It wasn't that we lost that's the issue for me. It was the fact we got blown away by a team at our level on the table at home. Just not good enough. Team confidence just went from high to very low.

Well you should pay attention.

I don't think venting about the mods counts as being Lions or football related.

Now move on from this.

Also publicly criticising or calling out of mods is frowned upon on BF in general. There are other avenues provided to report that.

Browny's head knocks are getting more and more painful to watch. I sincerely worry for him.

Last edited:
We couldn't win a quarter, at home, against GWS.

As bad as our key forward depth is our midfield depth is arguably as bad.

If simply asking genuine questions to almighty mods is frowned upon, are you lot really that precious?

Serious question?
I gave you a reason and then you complained about it. If you feel the need to continue with it, either pm the mods or I'm happy to give you a little break.

I gave you a reason and then you complained about it. If you feel the need to continue with it, either pm the mods or I'm happy to give you a little break.

For what asking genuine questions that aren't derogatory on insulting, yet you can display those same qualities.

Pretty disappointing ZoBlitz but lets remember you've always taken issue with me, even prior to being a mod, so I can't say I'm surprised at all with your behaviour and general attitude tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back