Media The Wayward Award - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

When we told you to kick some behinds, this isn’t what we meant
Need to be more specific with Moz ! When we said kick behinds we MEANT kick ASS!!

Stuck it Brenton Davy. At least I'm gonna win something for my s**t kicking this season. What did you win last season?
The trophy they didn’t have but should have! The MOST ACCURATE full forward!

After round 4
TWA.png
Round 4 saw a lot of change in the Can't Kick For Crap AwardTM with brahj Heisenberg_ DragoDelph and Proper Gander all kicking one goal and completely screwing up their chances of winning the award. So I had to look further down the list until I could find players with zero goals. Thanks a lot guys. In the main event award, Moz continued his great start to the season with a 3 behind game to increase his lead now to 8 behinds in front (could have been bigger with him also getting 3 goals but you can't get them all). Itsmyshow is now up into 2nd with a big 4 behind game in the high scoring affair against the Dragons (but it should've been more with show getting 6 goals). Headless completely stalled this week with zero behinds. I don't think he even had one shot on goal for the whole game. Shameless. If you had a head I'd kick it off. Cap also stalled with zero behinds but the Bears didn't play this week (they did but with the bye) so I'll give him a pass.

The Wayward AwardTM

Moz - 19 Behinds - 12 Goals

Itsmyshow - 11 Behinds - 13 Goals

Headless - 9 Behinds - 5 Goals

The Filth Wizard - 9 Behinds - 14 Goals

brahj - 8 Behinds - 1 Goal

Cap - 8 Behinds - 6 Goals

DemonJim - 8 Behinds - 10 Goals

Bonz - 8 Behinds - 22 Goals

Most of the full forwards are now on this list, even the current goal leader Bonz is sitting in equal 5th spot with 8 behinds. But I don't see how they can catch Moz if he keeps shanking it like he did on the weekend.

Can't Kick For Crap AwardTM

JyeDye - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

Cubs2Lions - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

Chief - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

King_Steele - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

Raveneyes - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

BlueE - 2 Behinds - 0 Goals

This award has now turned to crap (fitting nicely with the name) with most of these players being defenders or just very unlucky midfielders. I hope Chief gets it just so I can give him this award.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Wayward Award - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back