Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight scenes like this

[YOUTUBE]AadBzAobfus[/YOUTUBE]

Is it just me or are most of these moves unnecessary? Is there an obvious advantage to using the backwards roll to get up, opposed to just...getting up? Does it make sense to try and jump against a wall to kick someone who isn't looking, when you could just kick them or smash their face against the wall?

It's just a movie bla bla bla, but it's ****ing annoying lol.

When you walk a couple of km's for a bus only to find you don't have enough change and the bus can't give you change for a 20 dollar note...:mad:

Buying anything that comes sealed like this.

wireless_receiver_04%5B2%5D.jpg

I've bought shavers and electric toothbrushes that come in this packaging in the last 12 months, and I always just get the scissors out and hack the box open :thumbsu:

When you walk a couple of km's for a bus only to find you don't have enough change and the bus can't give you change for a 20 dollar note...:mad:

I usually buy a multitrip for myself, but I've seen a few people over the years try and buy a ticket with a $20 note, and I never understand why drivers always act like someone is commiting a big crime when they try to pay for a ticket with a twenty :confused: Surely they can just carry a couple of $5/$10 notes with them in case of this occuring.

Agreed, I wasn't happy I had to walk several kms' to get home when it was 32-33 degrees as the next bus was 3 hours away. Why wouldn't you carry a few 10 and 5 dollar notes with you? It's just so unprofessional it makes you want to pull your ****ing hair out.

The lady said it wasn't busy. So ****ing what? You still bring a reasonable quantity of all reasonable (ie not 50 or 100 dollar notes) notes and coins with you.

Getting and eyelash/cat hair etc in your eye and being unable to get it out.

I reckon I'm up to my second hour of discomfort now :(

When you're in the shower and you turn the hot water completely off before the cold water.
That one second of being doused in icy cold water is torture.

Movies/shows that have loud music and quiet talking. Especially annoying when at night and trying not to wake anyone... and then more annoying when they don't have subtitles.

My house mate who plays very annoying shitty music that's just noise... and she smokes pot like 24/7, and now I can smell it from my room. :\

When your calling someone's name at the top of your lungs and they can clearly here you and don't respond. Makes you want to throw a cricket ball or a full water bottle at them just to get their attention in which some cases I do

at house parties where they have dogs and walking in the dark in their backyard knowing your gonna walk into a big dog poo.

at house parties where they have dogs and walking in the dark in their backyard knowing your gonna walk into a big dog poo.

On a semi-related note, going back 5-6 years ago a mate and his partner bought a house, and she got given a kitten for a house warming gift from her parents. They had a massive backyard so everyone just used to wander to the fence and take a leak. Long story short, the kitten, at the house warming party loved wandering over as well and playing with everyones urine, so was quite interesting having to basically spin around in circles whilst pissing as not to hit this cat.

They werent too impressed when someone commented that the cat was covered in urine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're in the shower and you turn the hot water completely off before the cold water.
That one second of being doused in icy cold water is torture.

How about staying in a hotel room and the shower isnt even working properly.. i had two hot/cold showers when we stayed there. :rolleyes:

(by that i mean the water temp would change on its own.. one minute be nice, then hot almost get 3rd degree burns, then cold... repeat numerous times until shower is over)

knowing you really should have an early night, but not sticking to the plan, and ending up feeling like a tail-ender at the end of a low-scoring ODI innings, with about 5 overs to go and 2 wickets to go - scrapping any possible run (as much sleep as possible), but knowing you'll be playing catch up as soon as you're back in the field.

Standing in a line for 5 minutes and you are just about to be served and the phone rings and the shop attendant drops everything and immediately answers it. Shits me no end.

The flu.

I ate some pasta last night from a shop I've eaten at plenty of times before.

After eating it, I started getting a sick stomach. About an hour later I tried to drink some water but I couldn't get it down, I ran outside and power sprayed 3 times in my backyard. (In nearly 21 years I've thrown up twice in my life before last night, both alcohol induced)

I then started feeling okay because my stomach wasn't feeling bad anymore, however, I then started to get a fever. That was quickly followed by a head ache and my body feeling freezing and I was continually shivering, which then was followed by every muscle in my body aching.

Due to my aching body, it's now 9.38am and I haven't had any sleep and I feel like shit.

Cliffnotes;

- I'm a whiny little bitch.
- The flu ****ing sucks.

i dunno if that's the flu... sounds like food poisoning to me. :(

had the same symptoms yesterday myself after a dodgy burger on sat nite :(

NOT good.

Getting and eyelash/cat hair etc in your eye and being unable to get it out.

I reckon I'm up to my second hour of discomfort now :(

Not fun at all

I had a tiny little stone lodge itself in my eye this morning whilst using a brush cutter and **** me, what a bastard to get out. Irritated the hell out of my eye, maybe even scratched the eyeball because I foolishly rubbed my eye rather vigorously to get it out. It settled down after a couple of hours and a good flush with saline.

When you buy Computer Software for $100 that is faulty and you take it back and can't get a refund due to piracy laws :)rolleyes:) and have to swap it for another one that's faulty too; and then being told there was nothing they could do about it!
In the end I simply contacted the software publisher and am awaiting a response.
And the fact that CD's, DVD's and Computer Software are so expensive in general.

The flu.

I ate some pasta last night from a shop I've eaten at plenty of times before.

After eating it, I started getting a sick stomach. About an hour later I tried to drink some water but I couldn't get it down, I ran outside and power sprayed 3 times in my backyard. (In nearly 21 years I've thrown up twice in my life before last night, both alcohol induced)

I then started feeling okay because my stomach wasn't feeling bad anymore, however, I then started to get a fever. That was quickly followed by a head ache and my body feeling freezing and I was continually shivering, which then was followed by every muscle in my body aching.

Due to my aching body, it's now 9.38am and I haven't had any sleep and I feel like shit.

Cliffnotes;

- I'm a whiny little bitch.
- The flu ****ing sucks.

You're not the only one. I noticed a burning sensation in my throat on saturday morning and it slowly got worse throughout the day until I just had a really bad sore throat and during the night I noticed the aches and shivers.

The next day was the killer, the entire day I felt like throwing up but couldn't until it got to the point where I had to go to emergency because I felt like I'd faint. I was given a shot and some Alphamox for my chest infection.

The most sleep I seem to be able to get before waking up again is about 3 hours at best, and it pretty much feels like I'm death warmed up.

Sore losers who quit when they know they are gonna lose on Fifa Xbox Live.

Uh this cold/flu that I woke up with today. It's terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back