Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this American guy on my Facebook who won't stop messaging me, even though I don't respond any more. I met him on a pub crawl in London in 2008 along with some other guys and girls, we all got smashed and had a good night, but that was it. Never met him or any of the other people again.

He added me on Facebook shortly after that night and we exchanged a few messages, just seeing how the rest of the trip was going, etc... My last reply to him was on January 6, 2009 (just checked my Facebook history). Since then he has sent five messages (in Jan, Feb, Apr, Sep and Dec). I haven't responded to a single one, cos I just can't be f**ked making small talk with someone that I met once about 18 months ago.

Surely after 12 months of being snubbed, you get the hint and stop trying to communicate with someone!

Oh I got all of January off, just when you are at work reading that other people are on holidays it's kinda depressing.

Lol, yeah I know how that feels.. I have friends who are still in uni and it always seems they are on holidays all the dam time!!!

And going back to one I said a few weeks ago.. "people who stand close behind you at ATMS". Mother ****er, I was drawing out over $600 from one today and this ******** of a woman is standing no less than 10cm behind me. I shot her two dirty looks, but she didnt seem to get it :rolleyes:

I get annoyed hearing ***** who must be deaf, driving down my street with their stereos cranked right up with the bass booming as if its ****ing Baghdad during a bombing raid.

"Like this status if your a mate.. Comment you hate me i wanna see how many people hate me. Lol. :D"

Straight from my news feed. Statuses like this shit me.

Not having an airconditioner in the bedroom when its 33 at night. Will be moving the bed to the lounge room tonight

Compounding that, it feels like im sleeping at midday due to the person across the road single handedly ruining the carbon footprint of the country with what must be a billion watts of power going into xmas lights (still?) that must be visible from Pluto let alone the moon.

Tossers at parties who think they are awesome for not wearing a shirt and just strolling around topless even thought they are stick thin. Then when they post pictures on facebook of how mad they are for not having a top on. An exeption to this is if there is a pool at the party of girls are involved.

blokes without tops on in general.

especially ones without tops wandering the streets. 41 degrees or not thats inexcusable.

When you board a bus and say hello to the bus driver and he/she doesn't acknowledge you back. I mean c'mon it's common courtesy!

I guess the same goes when a bus driver says hello and the commuter ignores him/her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blokes without tops on in general.

especially ones without tops wandering the streets. 41 degrees or not thats inexcusable.

Blokes that have parked their car on their front verge to wash it, minus a shirt and wearing footy shorts. Cover up damn it!

When you board a bus and say hello to the bus driver and he/she doesn't acknowledge you back. I mean c'mon it's common courtesy!

I guess the same goes when a bus driver says hello and the commuter ignores him/her.

That just shits me when people just stare at you like your from another planet when you say 'hello'. I usually start having a pretend conversation with them...'yeah, I'm fine, how are ya?' ' yeah, good to hear mate' 'weather is a bit shit eh?' 'yeah, I agree, bring on winter' just to see the looks on their face

Buying anything that comes sealed like this.

wireless_receiver_04%5B2%5D.jpg

TV Watermarks - Ch 9 showed the 9pm Sydney fireworks with a huge Sydney.com logo (no doubt for the international audience). Except it wasn't a watermark so it was both huge and obvious. :thumbsdown:

I work in customer service and it shits me no end the amount of people who rudely butt in impatiently and demand they use a PIN for their credit card, before i even have a chance to inform them that our eftpos terminals only allow for signatures.

The worst is when they start complaining that we update our system and it is an inconvenience in having to sign. The clincher is when the act as if they're gurus on credit card security and snobbishly state that it's safer to use a PIN over having to sign. :rolleyes:

WTF IS THE PROBLEM!?! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE IN HAVING TO USE A PIN OR SIGN FOR YOUR PURCHASE, AS IT REQUIRES THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT YOU LAZY TWAT! A FRAUDSTER CAN JUST AS EASILY STEAL YOUR PIN AND, WHAT'S WORSE, THEY CAN THEN USE THE CREDIT CARD AT AN ATM FOR A MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL. DOESN'T SOUND AS SAFE NOW DOES IT!? :thumbsdown:

ASSHATS! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back