Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasabian and Temper Trap clashing at BDO Melbz.

Yeah, I think it was food poisoning initially which then made my body weak and I caught the flu as a result.

I still have all the flu symptoms but the sick stomach/wanting to vomit is all gone.

i was bitching about 1 day of it. bloody hell i am pretty lucky i didn't end up like you or DeadlyAkkuret.

Oh and Pumbi - Kasabian and TTT and Magic Dirt clashing at adelaide bdo

in fact everywhere basically minus PERTH do these two bands clash

Sore losers who quit when they know they are gonna lose on Fifa Xbox Live.

Haha, i don't buy FIFA any more for that reason. Guilty of it myself to be fair. But way more often than not it happened to me.

I remember in FIFA08 you could have a shot on goal from the kick off and force the keeper to tip it over for a corner. I done that once and from the corner i scored. The dude quit straight away. :D

Haha, i don't buy FIFA any more for that reason. Guilty of it myself to be fair. But way more often than not it happened to me.

I remember in FIFA08 you could have a shot on goal from the kick off and force the keeper to tip it over for a corner. I done that once and from the corner i scored. The dude quit straight away. :D

Hahaha nice

when u open facebook to quickly check status updates etc and some annoying family member etc that you cant delete sends you a conversation msg immediately to chat. i know you can show your offline, but its annoying anyway

Missing the exciting finish to the cricket today, as I'm stuck here at work, and as you can see there's nothing to do anyway.

Just a little confusing Bigfooty perk regarding smilies

why does : + o = :eek:? I type that in quick reply assuming it is :eek: all the time, like it is just about anywhere else on the web.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In most contexts, when people refer to me as 'mate'

eg: hey mate, can I borrow your pen?

I just find it patronising, especially if they know my name. If they know my name, I prefer them to use it.

In most contexts, when people refer to me as 'mate'

eg: hey mate, can I borrow your pen?

I just find it patronising, especially if they know my name. If they know my name, I prefer them to use it.

I reckon it's all about the tone with the word 'mate.'

I reckon you either feel really good or slightly shit when people say mate. Mostly good though. I use it all the time at work, making sure it sounds genuine and friendly.

Off topic..

People who plonk money down on the counter instead of handing it to me. There's always this slight awkwardness as I have to reach for it and I almost feel as if I'm snatching.

Also people who feel the need to wait at the register while their food is cooking (I work at a Fish and Chip shop BTW), blocking others from getting their food.

I reckon it's all about the tone with the word 'mate.'

I reckon you either feel really good or slightly shit when people say mate. Mostly good though. I use it all the time at work, making sure it sounds genuine and friendly.

Good point. Sometimes it's just a chain in an otherwise good conversation, other times it sounds disrespecting.

I NEVER use the term 'mate' to refer to someone though, because of the disrespect I often feel when someone refers to me using the word.

Weather on TV - since when has the weather become an entertainment segment? The likes of Sunrise and even the main news seem to send a "presenter" somewhere on location and talk about it constantly. People watch the weather to find out the weather, not to be entertained :rolleyes:

Weather on TV - since when has the weather become an entertainment segment? The likes of Sunrise and even the main news seem to send a "presenter" somewhere on location and talk about it constantly. People watch the weather to find out the weather, not to be entertained :rolleyes:

I suppose people could just look out the window to see what the weathers like

The fact that someone joined my email adress to a website called 'QueerPersonals' so now my email inbox is constantly spammed by some website for gays :mad:.

See there's your problem right there. You watch shows like Sunrise??? :p

I've happened to run into them a couple times while I've been on holidays.. jesus christ. If theres something more terrible than breakfast FM radio, its breakfast TV.

****ing hell what a load of CRAP. Notice how they repeat about 100 times what is "coming up". Isnt that something very "American"??.. i notice that shows like "Entertainment Tonight" do that constantly. (not that i watch that either)

Oh and for the record, I get my weather report from AW. Or the paper. Or the weather channel on foxtel. :thumbsu:

See there's your problem right there. You watch shows like Sunrise??? :p

I've happened to run into them a couple times while I've been on holidays.. jesus christ. If theres something more terrible than breakfast FM radio, its breakfast TV.

****ing hell what a load of CRAP. Notice how they repeat about 100 times what is "coming up". Isnt that something very "American"??.. i notice that shows like "Entertainment Tonight" do that constantly. (not that i watch that either)

:thumbsu:

Agree, Breakfast media is a cultural wasteland in Australia. Surely we don't take that long to wake up properly in the morning.

Weather segments in WA are very watchable for me though, some fine ladies presenting some of them :p. But overall, the internet means it is a segment really only living on tradition rather than usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back