Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those huge sunglasses that seem to be in fashion now. I think any male that wears them looks like a ****ing tool (and more than likely are). Can't say they look a whole lot better on females either.

I was trying to be funny.

I apologize.

Fail. Ignore me. :p

Edited to add another thing that shits me:

When you reply to a post without quoting it, and someone else posts in between the two, meaning you have to go back, quote and edit. This is the second time it's happened this week.

Those huge sunglasses that seem to be in fashion now. I think any male that wears them looks like a ****ing tool (and more than likely are). Can't say they look a whole lot better on females either.

It's so much harder to tell whether a female wearing them is hot or not.

Spot on...quite how they became the height of optical fashion (and they seem to get bigger and bolder) is waaay beyond my comprehension.

Spot on...quite how they became the height of optical fashion (and they seem to get bigger and bolder) is waaay beyond my comprehension.
lopezhiltonrichie-withsunglasses.jpg

I believe these people are to blame.

Things that shit me - These people....especially the two on the right.

Zarrix said:

Zarrix said:
And this, sadly.

Another one: Skinny Jeans on males.

You've just crushed my soul.

Road cyclists that wont move over for faster moving cars when in packs, and this is more frustrating when these same dickwads have a bike lane and block the traffic.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Road cyclists that wont move over for faster moving cars when in packs, and this is more frustrating when these same dickwads have a bike lane and block the traffic.:mad:
Agreed. I don't think there is anything more annoying than cyclists when driving. I ****ing hate them.

Third. In major cities and highways, I can't see how anyone thought /would think that this would be practical.

When the arseh*le going 15k under the limit in front of everyone else is the only one to get through the next set of lights.

You seriously wouldn't believe some of the ****ing shit car drivers do.

You'd get frustrated as hell too if you're driving a big rig and you get car drivers doing inconsistent speeds, going slow, in dream world, cutting in front (and when slowing down to an intersection ((YOU ****ING IDIOT!)) that's a red light) and not giving way, even though it says "DO NOT OVERTAKE TURNING VEHICLE".

So many people can't drive... It's bad enough with that shit happening to you in a car, think about it when you're behind the wheel of a b-double and you have deadlines to make to feed your family. It's shithouse.

I drive perfectly well and within the law... I may be doing 100km/h in the left or middle lane, trying to stay out of the way of em, but that still doesnt stop trucks from sitting on my ass, scaring the shit outta me, on almost a daily basis on the way to and from work.

Or running me off the road this one time...

LOL.. and dont get me started on when the speed limit drops due to roadworks... I will have a heart attack the day I see a truck do 60 in a road works zone on a freeway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back