Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could possibly be because they don't have much money to go to an ATM... One time I've used cash on me and had to pay the final couple of dollars by card.

Taxi drivers call themselves professional drivers? It's the one thing they should be able to but can't do properly.

Or it could possibly be because they don't have much money to go to an ATM... One time I've used cash on me and had to pay the final couple of dollars by card.

Taxi drivers call themselves professional drivers? It's the one thing they should be able to but can't do properly.

Granted that is a legitimate use of EFTPOS.

Well you could say "just ignore it" for the majority of things bought up in this thread :p

I find it annoying because I'm not that into the big holidays to begin with. The supermarkets make them out to be a massive deal months out from the actual event, which is just overkill IMO.

With all the "back to school" fuss, I wonder if any schools provide the books anymore? I went to a private Catholic school during the '90s, and all we had to do was get our parents to pay for our book packages each year, as the school themselves organised it all for us each year, right down to the stationary, and it only ever cost around $65 dollars (plus another $300 for photocopying and ambulance cover).

LOL.. yeah I suppose so.. but easter eggs are just sitting there quietly on the shelf!!! Other things affect you more directly.. ie. tailgaters are dam annoying and in reality is quite dangerous.

but with "back to school" I work at a school, so that is why I hate the reminders so much. :(

And I'm pretty sure the kids/parents have to go out and get the books independently. Even as an employee, I still have to buy some stationary stuff for myself.

Probably already been said..... But when you text someone asking something, for that day, and they don't text back until the next day, or even 2 days later!

Waiting for sport (ie. tennis in this case) to finish so the movie that was scheduled after it can start. (I am waiting for Gone in 60 Seconds.. havent seen it in years and am really looking forward to watching it)

And another one, those "sneak peeks" before a show is due to start. Er, no its not a "sneak peek" its just a fancy name for a ****ing LONG AD THAT GOES FOR OVER 5 MINUTES INSTEAD OF THE STANDARD 30 SECONDS.

And finally that coke ad. "Open Coke. Open happiness" Seriously who came up with that ghey ass slogan..

One slogan that pisses me off is the KFC Krusher's : Full of real bitz. Worst slogan I've ever heard.

And replacing S with Z at the end of pluralised words shits me too.

When people leave pubes on the soap.

On MTV a few years back, they used to play this filler ad (it wasn't actually advertising anything apart from showing the MTV logo at the end) which used to be a cartoon of someone in the shower. They were demonstrating the correct angle to hold the soap at (by the edges) under the shower to remove any stray hairs that may be on the cake. Somewhere in the 35 degree angle range I think. I've tried it a few times, and it actually works :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Customers who rock up after closing time and expect to be served.

No matter how many times I say "Sorry I've already closed the POS system and cannot put through a sale until 8.30 tomorrow morning" it doesn't sink in.

It makes no difference if you know what you want, will pay cash, you're only a few minutes late, buy from us all the time, say my boss would do it or have driven X minutes just for this. I simply cannot put through a sale without the POS system.

Not to mention I have stuff I have to do before I go home and if it takes longer than 15 minutes it turns into volunteer work (usually takes 15-20 without extra customers)

People who post comments on stories on the Herald Sun website.

I know I dont have to read them, but seriously 99% of these comments are cringeworthy dribble coming from idiots who have nothing contructive to contiribbute to the story....I dont even know how/why the Herald Sun publishes them in the first place.

That pretty much goes for any news wesbite that lets you 'comment'...domain of the ******ed.

Anyways, this ****ing hot weather is not very nice.

Youtube comments. If anyone needs evidence that most humans haven't intellectually evolved from the apes yet; there you have it.

Continuing on from that point, the people at work who think Hot FM is a brilliant radio station. Most of the time, it's ****ing ear rape. You may hear one decent song every two hours.

And finally, people who wear band T-Shirts who don't know shit the band depicted on the shirt.

Youtube comments. If anyone needs evidence that most humans haven't intellectually evolved from the apes yet; there you have it.

Continuing on from that point, the people at work who think Hot FM is a brilliant radio station. Most of the time, it's ****ing ear rape. You may hear one decent song every two hours.

And finally, people who wear band T-Shirts who don't know shit the band depicted on the shirt.

Oh dear god. Hot FM/Red FM are the absolute pit. When you work out in the bush, all you have is Red FM or ABC and its rather like torture. The music isn't so bad, its the radio presenters that give me the shits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back