Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud people in caravan parks. Seriously, past 12:00 SHUT THE HELL UP! you are less than metres and a small cloth away from people trying to sleep all around.

On a simular note, when the next door neighbours have a party with loud bass music and yelling that goes until 3am. My folks called the police last time :D

On a simular note, when the next door neighbours have a party with loud bass music and yelling that goes until 3am. My folks called the police last time :D
My neighbours have to be the worst. There is usually 20+ people in their house at any given time and their front lawn looks like a car park from a Fast and Furious movie.

They party about 4 or 5 times a week until about 4am without fail. I've been living by myself for the last 3 weeks or so, so it's not really that annoying. I walked around there the other night and they started trying to restrain me even though I was only there to tell them to turn it down a bit.

Calling the police is my next plan of action.

Loud people in caravan parks. Seriously, past 12:00 SHUT THE HELL UP! you are less than metres and a small cloth away from people trying to sleep all around.

what parks are you staying in? most of the ones i've been to if ya fart after 10pm then the operators come and give you a warning!

People who are talking about something and then they say "said item/place/etc". Whats wrong with using "the". Also, when someone says "one", for eg "one cannot do x without y." Bad example I know.

My point is people sound pretentious and w***erish when they talk like that.

Waiting for 10 minutes with my one item while I wait for ****ing filthy **** smokers coming in off the street parking in ****ing handicap car spaces getting served first ****ing.

New years resolutions. I have no issue with people who set well thought out goals for the year. People who do the generic 'give up smoking / go the gym / lose weight' year after year and spend NYE and the early part of the year asking everyone if they have one whilst telling everyone theirs like it's already a great achievement, are tiresome.

Annoying juvies at festivals who dress up way too much, stand right at the front of the mosh, have no idea who is playing and after a few songs decide to leave pushing through 10000 people.

Edit: not neccessarily juvies (most of the time they are). Can also be wanky cakeface chicks who are only there to take facebook photos of themselves in crowds.

Groups of people (usually cashed up bogans or aboriginals) who feel that they have to blow their horn/ shout rude remarks at passing pedestrians or workers because of a superiority complex. ****ing tools, On average, this happens several times a week for me in Bunbury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shops selling seasonal items way before the actual event - eg. Selling Easter items (eggs, hot cross buns etc.) in January. We've just got over Christmas!

Agreed, shits me to tears, really does ruin any novelty of the event, you want to be seeing the appropriate products two weeks out, not a 3 months before it arrives.

f****** house alarms that are going off for the last 4 hours when im trying to sleep cos i have work at 7 f*** turn your alarm off

Shops selling seasonal items way before the actual event - eg. Selling Easter items (eggs, hot cross buns etc.) in January. We've just gotten over Christmas!

I heard/saw "back to school" tag lines in ****ing December. :mad::mad::mad:

But i must say I kinda like buying easter eggs earlier rather than later.. i cant get enuff of those mini cadbury creme eggs. :eek:

When the arseh*le going 15k under the limit in front of everyone else is the only one to get through the next set of lights.

Agree!!!!!!!! So selfish.

As for the Easter eggs etc, yes it is annoying to have them so early but people BUY IT! If shoppers were not stupid enough to buy it, supermarkets would not justify it. They all sell enough to keep the stock there that early.

Agree!!!!!!!! So selfish.

As for the Easter eggs etc, yes it is annoying to have them so early but people BUY IT! If shoppers were not stupid enough to buy it, supermarkets would not justify it. They all sell enough to keep the stock there that early.

Well thank you for that insult... :thumbsu:

I fail to see how easter eggs on the shelves is that annoying. All you have to do is walk past the display/ dont buy them..

I fail to see how easter eggs on the shelves is that annoying. All you have to do is walk past the display/ dont buy them..

Well you could say "just ignore it" for the majority of things bought up in this thread :p

I find it annoying because I'm not that into the big holidays to begin with. The supermarkets make them out to be a massive deal months out from the actual event, which is just overkill IMO.

With all the "back to school" fuss, I wonder if any schools provide the books anymore? I went to a private Catholic school during the '90s, and all we had to do was get our parents to pay for our book packages each year, as the school themselves organised it all for us each year, right down to the stationary, and it only ever cost around $65 dollars (plus another $300 for photocopying and ambulance cover).

With all the "back to school" fuss, I wonder if any schools provide the books anymore? I went to a private Catholic school during the '90s, and all we had to do was get our parents to pay for our book packages each year, as the school themselves organised it all for us each year, right down to the stationary, and it only ever cost around $65 dollars (plus another $300 for photocopying and ambulance cover).
For me we get offered this, but is much cheaper going yourself to an officeworks sale. They charge you full price on the booklists.

Taxi drivers who call themselves "professional drivers" and can't drive for shit.

I was coming home from work, taking my usual shortcut down a side street to the next main road, when up ahead i see a taxi indicating his intention to turn right onto said main road. As I got closer I saw his reversing lights on (I guess he inched too far into the intersection) but his right indicator was still on.

Just as I got behind him and was about to go down the left of him (I wanted to turn left and oh I am on a motorbike btw) He all of a sudden changes his mind and rips it left almost smashing into me in the process. He takes a casual glance in my direction with a "oh well" look on his face.

To top it off he roars to the next break in the median strip and then pulls a u-bolt (oh and there is a no U-Turn sign there as well) right in front of me, so I give him a little toot and he turns and gives me the finger.

I just thought, you ********. The clincher was a cop racing up behind him about 5 seconds later, lights flashing and siren wailing. Don't think he was going after the guy though.

In conclusion, Taxi Drivers are ****wads.

Taxi drivers who call themselves "professional drivers" and can't drive for shit.

I was coming home from work, taking my usual shortcut down a side street to the next main road, when up ahead i see a taxi indicating his intention to turn right onto said main road. As I got closer I saw his reversing lights on (I guess he inched too far into the intersection) but his right indicator was still on.

Just as I got behind him and was about to go down the left of him (I wanted to turn left and oh I am on a motorbike btw) He all of a sudden changes his mind and rips it left almost smashing into me in the process. He takes a casual glance in my direction with a "oh well" look on his face.

To top it off he roars to the next break in the median strip and then pulls a u-bolt (oh and there is a no U-Turn sign there as well) right in front of me, so I give him a little toot and he turns and gives me the finger.

I just thought, you ********. The clincher was a cop racing up behind him about 5 seconds later, lights flashing and siren wailing. Don't think he was going after the guy though.

In conclusion, Taxi Drivers are ****wads.

Along similar lines, the pseudocouriers that drive around in regular cars with a 'courier' sticker on the car door. It is just a bloody sticker. If you want to be a proper courier then get a job with DHL otherwise you are just a normal person driving a normal car with a sticker that says 'courier.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back