Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People changing the pronounciation of their names. It was always Kim Cl-y-sters. Now for whatever reason its Kim Cl-ay-sters. Little things get me like this...

Nah, just say it how it's spelt* - Kim Cli-js-ters. Awkward, but so are differing pronounciations :p

*I've had so many people mess up my own apparently difficult surname over the years to the point where "just say it how it's spelt" becomes an automatic response for me.

With the bag thing, I've obviously been aware of it (it has been well advertised), but it just makes spontaneous shopping difficult and awkward, particularly if you buy multiple items and/or later want to look in other shops that sell similar items.

Office "colleagues" who can't clean up after themselves. Leaving the kitchen in a mess, filling fridges with food that goes off, never wiping down tables after they spill food, and it also extends to the bathrooms too. People are just lazy and inconsiderate of others...........

An example of a Phone/msn conversation

Me: Hey (name), how are you this evening?
Person: Good
Me:So, been doing anything interesting lately?
Person: Nah
Me: Looking forward to your holiday?
Person: Yeah
Me: Then it's back to work again,fun indeed.
Person: Sure is.

:mad:

Hasn't it been common knowledge that Target charge for bags for some time now...unless I am mistaken? Just curious.

since the start of June from memory ? I'm actually surprised that they still have some elements of signage about it around the store. Don't really notice it at the registers, but they've got notices of it still taped to the security alarm device at the front entrance.

**Then again people like me, who shop @ Target once in a blue moon would probably forget about the 10c per bag charge and flip out.... so it's there for a reason.

Borders started charging 10c for their standard bag a long time before Target, as i don't shop there as regularly as i used to... i had to ask them recently if they still charged 10c (or if it had gone up in price) - but it was still 10c.

I'm 50/50 on it myself, again it depends on what i am buying. If it's just a game or two i'll happily walk around without a bag, anything larger than a book i'll request a bag. I can be an arseh*le sometimes and request a bag regardless of size or how many things i've purchased :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parents who don't discipline their children when they are in the wrong.

I was on the bus today, and a single father (who wasn't a bogan type, either) let his little girl (under 5 years old at a guess) do one of those top-of-the-lungs screaming cries for 5 straight minutes without doing much more than looking at her :mad: Tell the kid to bloody well shut up!

Putting doonas into doona covers. Hate it hate it HATE it.

People's point blank refusal to indicate when changing lanes

Idiotic. Has happened to me a couple times (I am going from the left to the middle, while someone else is coming from the right to the middle)... absolute morons, I see it all the time. Do people have any idea how dangerous it is to move from lane to lane without indicators??

Anyway to cut a long story short, a collision was avoided because luckily someone (me) was paying attention.. :rolleyes:

Lmao, why didn't I think of this. Don't you love when some of the doona is bunched up inside the cover or when it feels like the doona has 5 corners but the cover only has 4 lol.

Yes. Yes I do. :mad:

I bought a new one today, so of course had to go thru the ordeal of putting it on.... suppose it wasnt THAT bad.. I've had worse, where I've ended up punching the doona... then tearing extra holes in it, so I could get to the doona. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back