Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicks with hairy armpits...... Shave god dammit!
Also, when you stop at the traffic lights and your in the right hand lane and the tosser behind you jumps into the left, then fangs it when the lights turn green to get in front of you and then proceeds to drive slower than what you were driving in the first place, or slows down to look for a parking spot. People who do that are selfish and deserve to be made redundant!!!!!:mad:

It's been mentioned about 49360367405967 times in this thread, but I'll say shit drivers for the 56th time.

I was in a mate's car during the week and we came to a roundabout.

Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

That was, until...

The old bag driving the car in front stopped, yes STOPPED in the middle of the roundabout so she could wave the person on her LEFT through.

Students who like Radiohead, Muse, Blur, Bloc Party or that w***er Franz Ferdinand (sp)

These bands are shyte.

Oasis and The Verve will be remembered over all of these shit bands.

w***ers at maccas who think there hard.

Students who like Radiohead, Muse, Blur, Bloc Party or that w***er Franz Ferdinand (sp)

You make it sound like one person, so I'm assuming you don't like the archduke. Its pretty hard to call someone a w***er who has been dead for over 90 years.

These bands are shyte.

Oasis will be remembered for containing the second and third biggest douches in the universe (Behind John Edward), and the Verve will be remembered for 1 song.

You make it sound like one person, so I'm assuming you don't like the archduke. Its pretty hard to call someone a w***er who has been dead for over 90 years.

Oasis will be remembered for containing the second and third biggest douches in the universe (Behind John Edward), and the Verve will be remembered for 1 song.

I, and many others, will remember Oasis for being the band of the people, for reinvigorating the English music scene, for not being afraid to actually be SUCCESSFUL and SELL RECORDS (indie bands wouldn't know what that is) and for bringing guitar music back into the charts.

The Verve will be remembered as one of the most important bands in history.

PS:- shouldn't you be reading up about this years Big Day Out, 95% bands that go to that festival i dont even know.

:D :D :D

These bands are shyte.

w***ers at maccas who think there hard.
Radiohead has brought more to the music industry then both of them combined. See how they went about their last album, this will change things forever.
Nobody cares about Oasis anymore except for the diehards.
Radiohead will be rememberred forever.
And how are people who like these bands students?
When you are the one that needs an education.
And they didn't bring guitar music back in the charts you fool.
PM me and ill gladly teach you ya ****ing student:thumbsu:

I, and many others, will remember Oasis for being the band of the people, for reinvigorating the English music scene, for not being afraid to actually be SUCCESSFUL and SELL RECORDS (indie bands wouldn't know what that is) and for bringing guitar music back into the charts.

So you must like Britney Spears, that explains alot

The Verve will be remembered as one of the most important bands in history.

PS:- shouldn't you be reading up about this years Big Day Out, 95% bands that go to that festival i dont even know.

Is that suppose to be an insult, it just demonstrates your lack of music knowledge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you must like Britney Spears, that explains alot

Is that suppose to be an insult, it just demonstrates your lack of music knowledge

Doesnt demonstrate anything, your comment demonstrates more about yourself then.

Don't know where you got the idea i like Britney Spears from.

It would help for you to explain that.

Everyone knows that apart of Nirvana the music industry, especially in England/UK was shit in the 80's and early 90's, bands were shy about success, Oasis changed that, made it alright to say "yeah we want to be big, we want the money, the drugs and everything else'

They went head to head with Blur in terms of seeing WHO COULD SELL THE MOST RECORDS.

There is no way in hell indie bands would dream of doing that today, and no way in hell that would have happened before oasis.

You really are out of your league here mate.

Radiohead has brought more to the music industry then both of them combined. See how they went about their last album, this will change things forever.
Nobody cares about Oasis anymore except for the diehards.
Radiohead will be rememberred forever.
And how are people who like these bands students?
When you are the one that needs an education.
And they didn't bring guitar music back in the charts you fool.
PM me and ill gladly teach you ya ****ing student:thumbsu:

Heard a good anecdote the other day about Radiohead, someone i know asked one of their mates what they thought about radiohead (by the way, BOTH would know more about music then you or me, i can assure you of that).

THe reply was," i tried to listen to radiohead, turned it off after a while, i think there is a good song in there somewhere, might have to work for it though"

Yeah im really sure radiohead bought much to the industry did they mate, apart from the fact that people have been downloading songs off the net for free for years, apart from the fact artic monkeys gave their tunes away for free, Radiohead really went out on a limb there, proved to be there usual pretentious selfs.

The student comment is just a throwaway line, yet you take it so seriously, it is a JOKE.

Oasis bought guitar music back into the charts, check up on your history mate.

Or what, would to ruin your rep to listen to a mainstream rock band.

Just for good measure

YOU ****ING STUDENT

Doesnt demonstrate anything, your comment demonstrates more about yourself then.

Don't know where you got the idea i like Britney Spears from.

It would help for you to explain that.

I don't actually think you like Britney, I was just pointing out that if you like Oasis for "not being afraid to actually be SUCCESSFUL and SELL RECORDS", then why not Britney.

Anyway it appears neither of us will agree with the other so we should probably let this thread get back to its original purpose

Things that shit me:
LIONS then DAYLIGHT :p nah your alright atleast your passionate about what you like

Thats ok then Lions then Daylight. You just stick to listening to Nickelback, Britany Spears and Gwen Stefani then, because theyre mainstream and sell more records.

Triple J's there so we dont have to listen to that shit over and over again.

Thats ok then Lions then Daylight. You just stick to listening to Nickelback, Britany Spears and Gwen Stefani then, because theyre mainstream and sell more records.

Triple J's there so we dont have to listen to that shit over and over again.

I don't listen to any radio station, they are all shit.

I dont listen to any of those artists you hav mentioned, they are all shit.

But there are NO INDIE BANDS that can match bands like Oasis, or the Verve in terms of both QUALITY OF SONGS and RECORDS SOLD.

At the end of the day indie snobs can think their individual, at the end of the day the bands they listen to are instantly forgettable, the clothes they wear make them all look the same, quite ironic isn't it. Think about mate.

I don't listen to any radio station, they are all shit.

I dont listen to any of those artists you hav mentioned, they are all shit.

But there are NO INDIE BANDS that can match bands like Oasis, or the Verve in terms of both QUALITY OF SONGS and RECORDS SOLD.

At the end of the day indie snobs can think their individual, at the end of the day the bands they listen to are instantly forgettable, the clothes they wear make them all look the same, quite ironic isn't it. Think about mate.

You must not have a very big music collection if you only listen to Oasis and the Verve. Doesnt that get a bit boring?

And there are plenty of Indie bands that are better than Oasis or the Verve. Some of them might not match the amount of records sold, but there music is way better. Thats going to be a matter of personal opinion tho, but im pretty sure your on your own in your opinion.

But also, if you dont listen to any other music, how do you know that there isnt better music out there?

Old People that constantly fear for their lives whenever i walk down my street.

People that winge to the local papers that our local sporting heroes "Should not be classed as heroes" Or else that they get paid to much, dont deserve respect etc.

People with a stereotypical view on Teenagers, and also on Video Game players. :thumbsdown:

Christmas shopping - the queues, the crowd, the stupid Christmas music, the whole thing.

I am so happy I have done all of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back