Things You Don't Give a Shit About

Remove this Banner Ad

St. Kilda footballers?
Of all the things you could say about the saints, boring isn’t one of them. Saints have had some Of the most colourful characters to play the game.
Also pretty rich coming from a club that exists purely to bolster the afl tv rights deal & not being able to close out a flag despite all the draft concessions you could ever wish for.

Of all the things you could say about the saints, boring isn’t one of them. Saints have had some Of the most colourful characters to play the game.
Also pretty rich coming from a club that exists purely to bolster the afl tv rights deal & not being able to close out a flag despite all the draft concessions you could ever wish for.
Jokes mate. No need for the defensiveness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Olympics depends on how much you’re into other sports. If you’re purely footy and/or cricket then yeah, you probably won’t care about a bunch of other sports bobbing up and getting attention.

It’s pretty awesome to just be able to sit down and enjoy some top level obscure sports that you’d have to go long out of your way to enjoy any other time in the four years. Water Polo for example is a great sport but I’d never pay to watch it usually. But 9Now is great and I can alternate between table tennis, waterpolo, handball, hockey etc and it’s just fun to watch.

Can’t say I care about final medal tallies at the Olympics. Find a sport or two to get into and it’s grouse

The Olympics.
I love the Olympics. Not as much as I used to though. I remember being stuck in front of the tv for two weeks during the Seoul Olympics. Now I watch every chance I get but that's not that many.

The Olympics were more fun when the Iron Curtain was up and there was a real rivalry between East and West. Now it's everybody is friends and it's hugs and kisses after the event.

The Olympics were more fun when the Iron Curtain was up and there was a real rivalry between East and West. Now it's everybody is friends and hugs and kisses after the event.
That's why '92 was such a trip, all the countries that had only existed in history prior to WWII were suddenly realities again.

The Olympics depends on how much you’re into other sports. If you’re purely footy and/or cricket then yeah, you probably won’t care about a bunch of other sports bobbing up and getting attention.

It’s pretty awesome to just be able to sit down and enjoy some top level obscure sports that you’d have to go long out of your way to enjoy any other time in the four years. Water Polo for example is a great sport but I’d never pay to watch it usually. But 9Now is great and I can alternate between table tennis, waterpolo, handball, hockey etc and it’s just fun to watch.

Can’t say I care about final medal tallies at the Olympics. Find a sport or two to get into and it’s grouse
I haven't seen a second of the olympics, not even a single highlight.
I walk tall and proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things You Don't Give a Shit About

Remove this Banner Ad

Back