Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about vampires, breaky and that you slink.
I just picked a funny WW related Giphy.

Anyone it seems to have smoked out who are most likely evil in this game, from who piled onto the Nothing wagon after I started the vote on you.

I'm the JOAT and I have the amulet so of I get the amulet to the doc we pretty much can't lose.
As the only outed good, I assume you have nothing for us to follow?
I don't think we do. But ..possibly someone who voted for him had info?

Nothing if you are really village you
Should speak up. I'd rather we actually try and nail evil. Every villager is important.
As I said, I'm happy to be the lynch because my role has no utility. Hitting evil would be a better outcome but I have no info to aid with that (other than the usual suspicions).

hmmm the tags not working ?

But we will see i guess.
Because the after this WW game was already being promoted at the same time as this one, I initially assumed this one had been canned or postponed. Others might think this one was canned, especially after I recall someone posted in here pre-game something that to me read like this game was not going ahead.

As the only outed good, I assume you have nothing for us to follow?

As I said, I'm happy to be the lynch because my role has no utility. Hitting evil would be a better outcome but I have no info to aid with that (other than the usual suspicions).
If the vig missed then they probably should mention who they missed on (provided it wasn't me).

I'd be happy enough to throw a vote in that direction and also sen the amulet their way.

But that wasn't the question I asked you :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

WTF has happened to Bfew????
I clearly understood your question.

Just thought that from my answer, you would get that I was trying to at least get one evil lynched today from having changed my vote off Nothing.

I don't think we do. But ..possibly someone who voted for him had info?

Nothing if you are really village you
Should speak up. I'd rather we actually try and nail evil. Every villager is important.

Nothing has said he isn’t a villager but a minor good role, I think the early votes on a bandwagon are suspicious. The bigger a bandwagon the more likely everyone follows and doesn’t indicate evil, at least to me.

If the vig missed then they probably should mention who they missed on (provided it wasn't me).

I'd be happy enough to throw a vote in that direction and also sen the amulet their way.
Yep, makes sense.

With no idea what roles there are, it's tough - maybe there is no Vig? There's also the chance for roleblocks and protects this early.

If nobody steps forward claiming Vig, do we assume there isn't one?

Yep, makes sense.

With no idea what roles there are, it's tough - maybe there is no Vig? There's also the chance for roleblocks and protects this early.

If nobody steps forward claiming Vig, do we assume there isn't one?
I don't think I've ever seen a non-vig game.

I clearly understood your question.

Just thought that from my answer, you would get that I was trying to at least get one evil lynched today from having changed my vote off Nothing.

Clearly crossed wires so let's move on.

I didn't mind your vote on Nothing because it's clearly drawn out some evil. I went IMS but IBB is just as good an option imo. I doubt we can get Nothing off the hook now so let's remember those two.

i bleed blue MC Bad Genius

I think the early votes on a bandwagon are suspicious. The bigger a bandwagon the more likely everyone follows and doesn’t indicate evil, at least to me.

The 1st 4 were BFew (who is claiming to be fishing), Chippy (I am 4th on the list), Dogs, and Dero (JOAT).

If we're looking at early votes that leaves Dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing has said he isn’t a villager but a minor good role, I think the early votes on a bandwagon are suspicious. The bigger a bandwagon the more likely everyone follows and doesn’t indicate evil, at least to me.
Yep. Ta Wiz. I'm not changing my votw then. It's up to others to decide if they want fo change theirs. Unless we have solid info amongst those votes. Potentially 2 seers. 1 from a flog and the actual seer. Assuming only 1 seer with so few players?

Have we seen anything from MKMatty or Kurve today?

I think everyone else has popped their head in?

With an outed JOAT (who has the amulet) perhaps we need to wait for those 2.

Yep. Roger that. Present and accounted for. This is village ... over.

Yep. Ta Wiz. I'm not changing my votw then. It's up to others to decide if they want fo change theirs. Unless we have solid info amongst those votes. Potentially 2 seers. 1 from a flog and the actual seer. Assuming only 1 seer with so few players?

Surely too small a playing list to have a seer and fake seer? But these TIAYG don’t follow a normal convention so that’s just an educated guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back