Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

I sent it to Bfew.
And I thank you for that.
It was a night and day-saver.

P.S. I'm way more of a man than the bloke twinkling the ivories below.

But I must admit he can play the Piano better than me, even though I've played most of his stuff on the Piano for decades.

To answer your question, so far I had protected MBR and BFew and that's about it.

I did hint of being a one when, I believe it MBR who quizzed me about my role, I posted a man with a stethoscope gif.
Stethescope GIF by One Chicago

I believe it was this one. I wasn't in the gun at the time.

Yeah I get the hints, but that doesn’t mean you didn’t start hinting early as a night immune so you could have a defense when the time came.

I’m not saying I don’t believe you, but if we lynch the doctor with 2 evil factions, an SK and a possible Vig kill to come overnight, one night of carnage could ruin this game. It feels important to get this right.

Yeah I get the hints, but that doesn’t mean you didn’t start hinting early as a night immune so you could have a defense when the time came.

I’m not saying I don’t believe you, but if we lynch the doctor with 2 evil factions, an SK and a possible Vig kill to come overnight, one night of carnage could ruin this game. It feels important to get this right.

K, what do you suggest?

How do I do that? All that happens is I give two names over and I'm told later whether it was successful or not.

I've never played this role before ..

And you said Night 2 and 3 you didn’t use your action? Or are you just waiting to reveal that info?

I was a bus driver once and swapped myself the whole game, but then next game with a bus driver it said you couldn't swap yourself so I assumed that was my fault.
That's why I questioned the Bus Driver rules. Because I was not certain that in games I've played, that they have always been the same in the games I've played.

K, what do you suggest?

I’m just trying to get my thoughts together to work out which is more likely. You are normally forthcoming with info (at least in our first few games) so my gut instinct is that you would have hung IBB out straight away, but have maybe been told by others in your faction to use the doctor defense because of the mystery around roles.

In a perfect world, I’d like to try lynch someone else and dogs105 seer you or IBB so we can be certain. But it’s not like there’s a plethora of options.

Demure Princess and Raz
then
MyBlueRoan and Zergminion

Safe to assume those pairs because they were going against each other in the thread? Well not so sure DP/Raz but Zerg/MBR sure were

I’m just trying to get my thoughts together to work out which is more likely. You are normally forthcoming with info (at least in our first few games) so my gut instinct is that you would have hung IBB out straight away, but have maybe been told by others in your faction to use the doctor defense because of the mystery around roles.

In a perfect world, I’d like to try lynch someone else and dogs105 seer you or IBB so we can be certain. But it’s not like there’s a plethora of options.

I mean if it'll put everybody's mind at ease then I am more than happy if DOgs wishes to seer me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if it'll put everybody's mind at ease then I am more than happy if DOgs wishes to seer me.

That’s only useful if we don’t lynch you or IBB though.

If BFew and DERO are confident on the IBB lynch then thats good enough for me.

Raz Posted today.
"well goodbye all . seems even the vigilante who supposedly is good doesnt like me."

My vig kill last night on Raz was because I had dogs105 pegged as the seer and he voted on Raz yesterday at one point.
So I was taking a punt on Raz having seered as evil/neutral by dogs105.

I reckon that's fair enough.

There's you, me
BFew
DERO
Kurve
MBR
Chip
DP
Zerg
IBB
Dogs105 remaning IIRC.

And BFew do you feel confident that your miss on IBB is more likely an evil hit than MM being the doc? Just feels shaky if we stuff this up.
I am still inclined to think that the IBB night kill miss of mine was because he is both the true doc and protected himself or was protected in some other way, as opposed to being Evil that was night immune or protected in some other way.

But I could be wrong.

A nightmare scenario would be where DERO was in an evil faction with IBB (and not the JOAT).
And IBB had the amulet to protect himself that night, or is the faction head (Mafia Godfather).
With the mafia keeping me alive with the amulet in the hope I would kill off some of there opposition.

Dero is asking us to vote for Kurve.

I am still inclined to think that the IBB night kill miss of mine was because he is both the true doc and protected himself or was protected in some other way, as opposed to being Evil that was night immune or protected in some other way.

But I could be wrong.

A nightmare scenario would be where DERO was in an evil faction with IBB (and not the JOAT).
And IBB had the amulet to protect himself that night, or is the faction head (Mafia Godfather).
With the mafia keeping me alive with the amulet in the hope I would kill off some of there opposition.

Yeah lots of possibilities with the role mystery, that’s why I thought it was worth talking out.

I can’t shake (despite the clues) my gut that MM should have/would have claimed earlier. Still a small possibility DERO isn’t a JOAT.

So it’s Kurve (bus driver) v MM (doctor) v IBB (doctor) is that right?

Sorry my time online may be limited so trying to collate my thoughts as best I can.

I've got more balls than all of you put together.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
I thought you were a he?
Do I need to change that?
They is also fine...but for some reason I thought male...maybe Pammy said? Not sure.

I reckon that's fair enough.

There's you, me
BFew
DERO
Kurve
MBR
Chip
DP
Zerg
IBB
Dogs105 remaning IIRC.
Majestic!
As I said...flying under the radar!
Worth seering.

Yeah lots of possibilities with the role mystery, that’s why I thought it was worth talking out.

I can’t shake (despite the clues) my gut that MM should have/would have claimed earlier. Still a small possibility DERO isn’t a JOAT.

Sorry my time online may be limited so trying to collate my thoughts as best I can.

That's fine. Do what you need to do.

Maybe the right answer is to lynch Kurve (losing the bus driver isn’t the worst role to lose), allows Dogs to seer either doc, the real doc to protect him so the result gets through and give us more clarity tomorrow?

BFew myblueroan

Still a small possibility DERO isn’t a JOAT.

I'm 100% not lynch voting for any of the above 4.

I'd be 100% more inclined to vote you today than any of them.

I've seen you play this type of game before, and then lo and behold you had a big evil role all along and fooled everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back