Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see your response as I did not refresh my iPhone browser before you had made it.
And your response was not there (must have already been deleted) when I logged onto my desktop a few minutes later.

From at least one of your posts earlier today, I assumed that you assumed that I had seen this deadline results stuff up.

Nah, I thought you probably just knew me well enough to know when I'm lying and that I probably wouldn't lie straight in your face lol

If it is helpful -

I'm pretty sure I'm the true seer as Gralin seered as villager n1.

Chipmunk seers as a flog
DemurePrincess seers as a villager

I don't really have anything useful, but it seems as though clarity over there actually being a seer would be helpful at the moment.

What clarity are you looking for?

Surely your PM says your role, you’ve chosen to put a seer action and was successful 3 times, and you’ve verified one of them with a dead player is good enough?

Well, I didnt say anything either.

None of us were actually supposed to see it. Except I saw it
So you would have seen like me, that there was a JOAT role in this game.

I was wondering whether MCBG would come in and announce the stuff up during the day to level things up, and possibly reassign roles to all remaining players like what happened in the first WW game I played in here last year when there was a major stuff up by someone.

Nah, I thought you probably just knew me well enough to know when I'm lying and that I probably wouldn't lie straight in your face lol
Your confidence in me knowing you is a bit misplaced ... lol
But I'll take your assertion as a compliment.

Robbie in bunny ears does not sit right with me.

Today's been full of stuff-ups for me.

The biggest one being when my KFC order went to the wrong store, too far away to be worth attempting to get.
Maccas App geo-location for store selection and commencement of cooking is far superior and with built in fail-safes.
So had to cook late lunch instead which was probably much better for my health (wedges and chicken kiev - airfryed).

Yeh my bus drives have been a bit timid, looks like it could backfire quite spectacularly this early in and I end up killing good
Ok. Maybe we should just kill you off tonight then to make sure you don't do no harm. ;)

As soon as Dero said to lynch Kurve might have been a good time?😄
Just checked and saw that was at 9:26am AEST this morning.
Same time the debate in the thread I was engrossed with was the 2 Doctors self-claiming issue.

Today's been full of stuff-ups for me.

The biggest one being when my KFC order went to the wrong store, too far away to be worth attempting to get.
Maccas App geo-location for store selection and commencement of cooking is far superior and with built in fail-safes.
So had to cook late lunch instead which was probably much better for my health (wedges and chicken kiev - airfryed).

Air fryers are a legit game changer. Can’t believe it took me so long to get on board

Fancy a curveball?

Last night my seer was dogs105 and he came back villager. Not seer.

Which was why I wanted to know Kurve ’s switches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we know:

JOAT: Dero ( oh wow! There IS a Joat!😃)

DOC: IBB...possible 2nd Mav

VIG: Bfew (he/she/they)

SEER: Doggy

BUS DRIVER: Kurve

FLOGS: MKMatty, Itsmyshow, Chip??

Villagers:

Gralin - gawn
Raz - gawn
Horsey - LEGIT
Zerg- ( CLAIM)
DP - ( CLAIM)

WOLVES:

Alpha - wick
New Alpha - ??
Manipulative Wolf - BEaston
Cub - ?

MAFIA:

HEAD -
2nd -
3rd-
GOON - Nothing

SK: ?

The numbers don't add up kids. 20 players. Majestic and Dank haven't claimed anything yet.

DP or Zerg may be non-truthing, or there may be only 3 evil per faction; or Chip is not a Flog.

thoughts? prayers?

Dogs being pretty cunning, confirmed Chippie as flog?
And if Dogs is not Seer, then Raz and me have a huge juicy bone to pick with dogs for inciting me to kill Raz prematurely.

What Is That GIF by DefyTV

What we know:

JOAT: Dero ( oh wow! There IS a Joat!😃)

DOC: IBB...possible 2nd Mav

VIG: Bfew (he/she/they)

SEER: Doggy

BUS DRIVER: Kurve

FLOGS: MKMatty, Itsmyshow, Chip??

Villagers:

Gralin - gawn
Raz - gawn
Horsey - LEGIT
Zerg- ( CLAIM)
DP - ( CLAIM)

WOLVES:

Alpha - wick
New Alpha - ??
Manipulative Wolf - BEaston
Cub - ?

MAFIA:

HEAD -
2nd -
3rd-
GOON - Nothing

SK: ?

The numbers don't add up kids. 20 players. Majestic and Dank haven't claimed anything yet.

DP or Zerg may be non-truthing, or there may be only 3 evil per faction; or Chip is not a Flog.

thoughts? prayers?
I'm on a quick break from a regular Saturday thing, but surely there's only 3 per faction or we have an unprecedented number of fake village claims.

Back in 30 or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back