Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Because MCBG stuffed up big time in announcing the results from last night just after deadline this morning and accidentally posted that Kurve was the Bus driver and was killed by JOAT. Then quickly deleted that post and re-posted the correct results.
DERO see above and move off Kurve thx

Whose on modkill radar?
myblueroan
tried to start a private BF conversation with me just after 7pm AEST
and I have not clicked on it to read what she had to say
Just screenshot the notification with a timestamp as evidence.
Mods can verify.

myblueroan
Mods can verify.
Wtf?
It's ok to have a conversation on pm if it isn't about the game! It isn't.
😀
I just asked if I should say he or she cos you don't answer!

So now you are going to try and get me to post the screenshot to everyone here or you to prove it.
Epic Fail
The evidence is with MC Bad Genius already in my Vig PM (screenshot of the notification)
Or are you going to claim that someone has hacked your account.
Looks like you are just trying to tie me up now so I can't orchestrate the lynch in the remaining time.
I'm going to ask MC Bad Genius for a 1 hour extension for todays day because of this.
**** off horsie

Wtf?
It's ok to have a conversation on pm if it isn't about the game! It isn't.
😀
I just asked if I should say he or she cos you don't answer!
You'e never had a convo with me on BF in my whole 8 years on here.
Why now.
**** off horsie

😂

Dog with a bone.

Tell me about it. Decided I’m evil because I’m not lurking and tried to actually talk some things out.

Looks like I’m gone anyway. Good luck all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

myblueroan
Mods can verify.
Oh I see. I'd no idea I've avoided messaging anyone during the game in case it's seen as interfering in the game.

So now you are going to try and get me to post the screenshot to everyone here or you to prove it.
Epic Fail
The evidence is with MC Bad Genius already in my Vig PM (screenshot of the notification)
Looks like you are just trying to tie me up now so I can't orchestrate the lynch in the remaining time.
I'm going to ask MC Bad Genius for a 1 hour extension for todays day because of this.
**** off horsie

If she was actually asking what to call you, then this is embarrassing for you. How cringe and tacky.

Perhaps MC Bad Genius can clarify the rules in messaging not about the game to people? I can see both sides though.
Except it was about the game
She posted earlier today in this game thread questioning whether she should refer to me as he/she/XXX and she then PM'ed me to clarify how to refer to me in this game. MC Bad Genius

Epic Fail
**** off horsie
You've lost the plot.
Sorry.
I've done nothing wrong.
I don't get it.

Once more...we are allowed to pm if it isn't about the game.
Which it isn't.are you ok?

Except it was about the game
She posted earlier today in this game thread questioning whether she should refer to me as he/she/XXX and she then PM'ed me to clarify how to refer to me in this game. MC Bad Genius

Maybe answer her then, dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back