Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

So we know that Mafia Maj did not have the amulet today now that he is dead from the multi-lynch.

So assuming that each evil faction only has 3 players, then if Dank has got it like he claims, and is evil, then he is likely the night immune mafia head, godfather, or the last Wolf (2IC).

So go for it Chippy.

I need to aim to kill the other one of the 2 evil likely left in the game.

Any suggestions anybody?

Just note that I might not have a kill action (as I don’t know what actions the flogs have) so if you want to shoot someone guaranteed you should do it.

I assumed you’d rather go for someone else.

So we know that Mafia Maj did not have the amulet today now that he is dead from the multi-lynch.

So assuming that each evil faction only has 3 players, then if Dank has got it like he claims, and is evil, then he is likely the night immune mafia head, godfather, or the last Wolf (2IC).

So go for it Chippy.

I need to aim to kill the other one of the 2 evil likely left in the game.

Any suggestions anybody?
If there's only 2 evil left, and we assume One of IBB and MM is lying, that leaves one evil out of these players:

Me
DP
Dank
MBR

This game is just about over. Likely ends tomorrow.

Maybe withold a kill vig until we know if there are 2 Dr's?
So I don't attempt to kill anyone tonight, so I get 2 kills tomorrow night.
I like that option, as long as someone protects me tonight.

And the amulet can't come back to me tonight unless it can because I did not actually give it to Dank,
as it was MCBG randomised last night to dank after I stuffed up in trying to give it back to DERO like he asked for (doh).

Does a protect from the doc or anyone else usually ward off an exploding amulet?
Cos if not, and Dank is evil, then I'll not be coming back tomorrow, and my kill tonight will be my last hurrah for this game.
Even worse if Dank is night immune Godfather as he'll be alive and me dead in the morning.

If there's only 2 evil left, and we assume One of IBB and MM is lying, that leaves one evil out of these players:

Me
DP
Dank
MBR

This game is just about over. Likely ends tomorrow.

DP seered villager so no point using an action on her. Could be night immune evil though.

And we can probs say goodbye to you when it explodes tomorrow, if not overnight after we are down to 12 players in 30 minutes time.
In the June 2024 chess game, the amulet rule was for it to explode when down to 10 players (not twelve)

We are currently on 11 players by my count.

dogs105Razthewizardmelon
DemurePrincessWickzkimyblueroanthewizardmelonWickzkithewizardmelon
ZergMinionmyblueroanWickzki
myblueroanZergMinionWickzki
WickzkiDemurePrincessthewizardmelon
KurveDemurePrincessWickzki
thewizardmelonDemurePrincessWickzki
I bleed BlueDemurePrincess
Razthewizardmelon
MarcMaverickthewizardmelon
DeroWickzkithewizardmelon
dank420_Wickzki
The MajesticWickzki
ChipmunkWickzki
BfewWickzki

Yesterday’s votes.

Would the final Wolf have been on wiz rather than Wicz?

I imagine the Mafia wouldn’t care which of the 2 they voted for.

Naturally I imagine the Mafia wouldn’t have been on Maj today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I don't attempt to kill anyone tonight, so I get 2 kills tomorrow night.
I like that option, as long as someone protects me tonight.

And the amulet can't come back to me tonight unless it can because I did not actually give it to Dank,
as it was MCBG randomised last night to dank after I stuffed up in trying to give it back to DERO like he asked for (doh).

Does a protect from the doc or anyone else usually ward off an exploding amulet?
Cos if not, and Dank is evil, then I'll not be coming back tomorrow, and my kill tonight will be my last hurrah for this game.
Even worse if Dank is night immune Godfather as he'll be alive and me dead in the morning.
Kill someone you think is evil

Yesterday’s votes.

I recall DP changed back to Wickski at the end.
Raz has her finishing on Wiz ?????

I ended up voting for Wiz as did IBB IIRC.

Also voted wiz

Well that doesn't help figure out which one is which at all :D

Thanks though.

Its like the two Spider-man meme

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Yesterday’s votes.

Mav?out of that lot? Or DP?

Anyone object if I try and Vig night kill myblueroan tonight to see if she's Godfather?

If MBR is night immune Godfather and Dank is the last remaining Wolf (2IC), and I get killed by the exploding amulet, you will know that MBR was night immune Godfather if she is still alive for the start of the day tomorrow.

Then all good can just lynch MBR.

Kurve pls don't do anything stupid with your Bus Driver powers pls.

If the amulet for some reason is still in play tomorrow, Dank might have given it to MBR for fun, and MBR will survive the Lynch tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back