Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

what was the go with the game last night, why was the top tier of the riverbanks and eastern stands empty?

Wasn't the whole idea that you could fill 1 in every 2 seats?

what was the go with the game last night, why was the top tier of the riverbanks and eastern stands empty?

Wasn't the whole idea that you could fill 1 in every 2 seats?

The SMA put cost-cutting measures ahead of, you know, the intended social distancing measures amidst a respiratory pandemic.

Got the SMS

Open link

Takes you into your Ticketek account Tickets tab

"You currently have no tickets"

But I do

They're in my Order History and I have the email with the links to the QR Code

What a schmozzle

Mine was the same. I ended up deleting the ticketek app and saving the codes from my email into the apple wallet.

Don’t open the link in the Ticketek website (on iPhone) as it doesn’t give you a barcode.
Hold finger on the link and the option should come up to open in SAFAFI - this then brings up the option to add the ticket to wallet.

Never used Apple Wallet

How do you do that ?

Do you have an iphone?

If you go to your email on your phone with the tickets in it, open up the link to the ticket, just under the barcode it should say something like "Add to your Apple Wallet", click on that and save it in there.

Got 4 tickets and they are in seats 20,22,24 and 26.

Looking on TV last night people were sitting next to each other. I assume they have moved to sit next to each other and nobody has stopped them.
All the games here in QLD we have been allowed to sit in our ‘family:household’ groups and asked to keep separation from Other groups

Do you have an iphone?

If you go to your email on your phone with the tickets in it, open up the link to the ticket, just under the barcode it should say something like "Add to your Apple Wallet", click on that and save it in there.

Thanks Macca done !

Thanks for nothing Boober

ordered 2 tickets at 9:15am. Realised that the email address is incorrect so the confirmation email got sent to a dead email address (which has now been updated)

The order is in my order history but i still havent been sent an SMS yet, and theres no link to mobile tickets on my order history page

hope this bloody "instant" delivery of SMS tickets hurries up

Got Section 338 Row C

I have the ticket open in my browser and took a screen shot to the gallery. I'll probably print it too, just to be sure :)

My bar code for some reason is invalid even though by definition i'm category one.
Tried to get through on membership line but no luck, on hold for 50 minutes. Won't hold my breath getting a return call anytime soon.
Sent an email which i am sure will be responded to , in a few days time.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bar code for some reason is invalid even though by definition i'm category one.
Tried to get through on membership line but no luck, on hold for 50 minutes. Won't hold my breath getting a return call anytime soon.
Sent an email which i am sure will be responded to , in a few days time.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Did you get an email in the leadup with confirmation of your status and code?

ordered 2 tickets at 9:15am. Realised that the email address is incorrect so the confirmation email got sent to a dead email address (which has now been updated)

The order is in my order history but i still havent been sent an SMS yet, and theres no link to mobile tickets on my order history page

hope this bloody "instant" delivery of SMS tickets hurries up

Got Section 338 Row C
Update for those who havent got their SMS yet. I sent a message to Ticketeks facebook page and 20 minutes later they replied saying they resent the SMS which i then got instantly

Funny because i never got the first SMS

Have my tickets now... cant wait!!!!

Did you get an email in the leadup with confirmation of your status and code?

No. I received a general email last week that everyone would have received but did not receive an email on Monday like my mates did. Also did not receive a voucher email (but mates did) so on 2 occasions I contacted membership who confirmed I was recorded in the category one group.

I was supposed to have been sent two SMS's (for each of the tickets I procured). Only one was sent.

Not a Facebook user, hence I can't contact Ticketek, so I sent an email to PAFC membership group.

I await a response at some point. Guess there are always going to be some glitches with heavy demand.

I was supposed to have been sent two SMS's (for each of the tickets I procured). Only one was sent.

Not a Facebook user, hence I can't contact Ticketek, so I sent an email to PAFC membership group.

I await a response at some point. Guess there are always going to be some glitches with heavy demand.
I'd be sending a support request through the ticketek websites contact us page rather than Port as they wont have any control over the delivery of tickets

The confirmation email from Ticketek should have the links to each individual ticket at the bottom of the email. Might be worth checking the email

I only got one SMS for the group of 5 tickets I was responsible for but got each individual ticket from the email (opened in the browser on my phone) then saved to Apple Wallet & screenshotted

The confirmation email from Ticketek should have the links to each individual ticket at the bottom of the email. Might be worth checking the email

I only got one SMS for the group of 5 tickets I was responsible for but got each individual ticket from the email (opened in the browser on my phone) then saved to Apple Wallet & screenshotted

Yeah, the SMS is handy, but it’s literally just the same link within the confirmation email.

This is giving me strong “teaching mum how to text when I moved out” vibes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back