Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

Got one in 535- Row CC

It seems to be in a nice central position on the wing but concerned about the distance from the field. Anyone been around this position before?

I'm a General Admission member so usually watch the game from a variety of positions high in the Eastern Stands. There are no bad seats up there, you're just high, it doesn't feel too far away from the action. Or maybe I just look at it that way because I'm so used to being up there! Being fairly central where you're seat is, it's not too bad, nothing seems too far away. If you are high up in the corner, then looking to the opposite pocket does feel a little far away at times.

Got one in 535- Row CC

It seems to be in a nice central position on the wing but concerned about the distance from the field. Anyone been around this position before?

I am normally row k but have sat back there a couple of times when I have taken guests or kids.

The view is still pretty good and you get a great feel of the game tactics.

crows game had 18,800 and the media kept saying capacity was 25,000. Don't know how accurate that was.

Our allocation was 21,000. SMA got 2,800 tickets and corporates got 3,000 which I'm assuming is 32 x 18 people super boxes + 1,455 stadium club members so there is 2,030, the club's ONE suite in SE corner level 3 of Riverbank Stand, probably the SANFL and SACA rooms and some of the 12 and 10 people boxes we sell.

The Stadium Club area looked very empty on the TV last night.

Will be interesting to see who shows up and who doesn't.
The Adelaide Oval presser today seemed to indicate the Crows fans didn't take up all the tickets. It wasn't any limitations, so the 18k was just a poor crowd with their fans jumping off.

Of course lessons would be learned when they allow the lowest common denominator supporters to attend the first game with bigger crowds.

Adelaide Oval (mis)management say lessons will be learned. Yeah, how about stop cheaping out, and open up all seating areas so people can adequately social distance, you muppets.

Finally got a ticket.
A person from membership returned call at 5.00. Been a very busy day for them. Had received more than 900 calls. You gotta feel for them. The person was very helpful and pleasant on the phone, to her credit. She didn't know why my barcode was invalid for any seating category but confirmed category one is recorded on system. I was given a different barcode if I wanted to try, which I have done and have been allocated section 540, back of eastern stand.. Suffer badly from heights but heh, I'd collect pennies in the toilets to be there if I had to.
Finally I can tell the umpires exactly what I think of them AND their families, live. Can't wait.

Didn't get the email but went to the showdown so I be sad if no go but it be cool. Will try when I get home in an hour or so via the original text link.

I see the media picked up chipgate that I mentioned in my post after the showdown.

SMA dodgy feeeckers.

Seats in the 300s are the best in the house, don't know why people are complaining.
That was my first thought too, but the upper tiers in the western stands are, stupidly, '300' bays.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the designer of the tiketek website I reckon. Seemed a fairly simple process.....

For a website that would have that much traffic it really is a piece of poo. Even small things that a basic website would have like the show password icon so that you can check if you are entering the right password characters on your phone aren't there.

Got in via the text and there were seats left so I took what I could get. It did take me five goes to get into ticketek and even then I had to create a new account via an old gmail account.

I think I am sitting on the roof climb platform but I don't care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does the priority work if say for example you are Priority 1 and have got a ticket for Saturday nights game, then you get bumped down to priority 3 for the Bulldogs game on 3/8 but you are able to get a ticket as a P3. Do you then stay a P3 for the Richmond game on 8/8 or do you go back to the top of the list as a P1?

How does the priority work if say for example you are Priority 1 and have got a ticket for Saturday nights game, then you get bumped down to priority 3 for the Bulldogs game on 3/8 but you are able to get a ticket as a P3. Do you then stay a P3 for the Richmond game on 8/8 or do you go back to the top of the list as a P1?
I doubt it as the Priority is based on what percentage of the years membership you donated for the club, so they are effectively tickets you've paid for.

I don’t think getting a ticketto the bulldogs game is going to be a problem seeing as it is on a Monday night.

My dad is an Adelaide Oval member (who I didn't sort out a ticket for because I assumed he'd be organised enough to do it himself). He asked me late last night if he could just roll up on the day and get in, I told him he'd need to go through the same Ticketek rigmarole as the rest of us, but given it was after 8 PM he might have missed out. Logged on with his barcode, went straight through... He'll need a boarding pass to get to his seat, it is that high up at the back of the grandstand, but he got one...

Really surprised that there were still tickets available 12 hours after they became available

My dad is an Adelaide Oval member (who I didn't sort out a ticket for because I assumed he'd be organised enough to do it himself). He asked me late last night if he could just roll up on the day and get in, I told him he'd need to go through the same Ticketek rigmarole as the rest of us, but given it was after 8 PM he might have missed out. Logged on with his barcode, went straight through... He'll need a boarding pass to get to his seat, it is that high up at the back of the grandstand, but he got one...

Really surprised that there were still tickets available 12 hours after they became available

Isn't he a separate allocation though?

Yeah I think so (which is the excuse I gave him as to why I didn't offer to include him with me at 9 AM), but I was still a bit surprised that there were still tickets available then.

Well I think the SMA is charging per game attended and refunding the rest. So a lot would be looking at a full refund than attending a game I reckon.

Yeah I think so (which is the excuse I gave him as to why I didn't offer to include him with me at 9 AM), but I was still a bit surprised that there were still tickets available then.
They have 2,800 seat allocation out of 8,000 members.

Port get to count 2,250 of those in the our official audited membership figure, so given not every Port fan will go, no real surprise that say 800 crowies or true neutrals haven't taken up a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back