Preview Tigers vs Swans, 8.10pm Friday 14 April at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only lost our three best defenders from last weeks team. No big deal. We still have, checks notes, Robbie Fox to act as our KPD.
Good to see Matty Roberts get his chance. Kept an eye on him in the U18 games in his draft year.

Reminds me a lot of Matthew Knights. Good luck to the kid (if he kicks the winner after the siren I will however personally rip his arms off).

Last edited:

Mansell the new faarts gets charity games I just don’t understand how he gets picked every week he does * all
first picked every week

Our midfield will get pumped like my dog does to my mates leg when he comes over my house
wonder if we will try to handball again in the wet

No Rampe now :smilev1::smilev1::smilev1::smilev1::smilev1: FFS's just show the players old videos of Shane Tuck in the wet. He'd hoof it as far as he could so the thing would skid 60-70m our way, or soccer the bloody ball forward if ya know your opponents on your arse. If he tackles you whilst not in possession throw your arms out do head wobbles like you've been shot like this poor fellow. Resulting in free kick down field. If we can't beat this rabble might as well tank for....... oh sh!t we don't have a 1st rounder!!!!!

350px-Capa%2C_Death_of_a_Loyalist_Soldier.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do have more outs but swans also have a few out.

Outs:
Dane Rampe (Injured), Lance Franklin (Injured), Paddy McCartin (Injured), Tom McCartin (Injured)

On top of Sam Reid (not back till mid-season) and their ruckman Hickey

The misses and I having a good laugh about us against her mob tomorrow night. Battle of the walking wounded. Told her we brought in Jack to turn back the clock to do a number on them. Lol

punk rock dance GIF

struggletownest1885 tomorrow night

shoulda been sub in the rain
Hope it’s Rioli so he can run around like a crazy campaigner for the last qtr just chasing the ball carrier like the half time Auskick kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back