Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a forum you offered to bet
i like to bet and happy for you to give your predicted trade to consider betting

No the post I replied to said Barrass is worth a future 2nd rounder. I said I'd bet anything he'd go for more. The poster wussed out

So that's the bet. If Barrass is traded I'll offer any price you want that its for more than a future 2nd

You going to back out too?

No the post I replied to said Barrass is worth a future 2nd rounder. I said I'd bet anything he'd go for more. The poster wussed out

So that's the bet. If Barrass is traded I'll offer any price you want that its for more than a future 2nd

You going to back out too?
Barrass is not getting traded for a F2 thats just stupid
as is 2 x 1st rounders

Because you sounded very eager to make a bet and i love to bet

But you must have known your never getting a stupid bet like that so why go on about it

Re-read the posts chief, it's pretty easy to follow the history

I called out a stupid post and the poster ran away when asked to back it up. You inserted yourself into the convo (even after i said it doesn't involve you) and then you backed away from the bet aswell. It's all there in black and white for anyone to read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrass for pick 12

Barrass for pick 13 <<<< we're currently here

Barrass and pick 59 for pick 15 and pick 30

Barrass for pick 17/18 and pick 30

These will be the deals which escalate each week Hawthorn progress imo.
Totally agree everything else has gotten a bit ridiculous. Hold that pick as the anchor and adjust with swaps as we progress. all of this will have already been ironed out we are 2 good faith clubs generally and the brockman trade demonstrated it. Will be done early.

tbh I think he might come in for weddle who will move up the ground meaning someone in the fwd line like dear etc might go out

Dear isn’t getting dropped, no shot.

1st and f2 will probably be where it lands. All the whinging from both sides is a bit laughable

“This is what’s going to happen. West Coast is going to ask for two first round picks. The Hawks’ first this year and their first next year and then potentially give a second round back. Hawthorn’s first round pick next year essentially becomes West Coast’s second round pick which will be early in the 20s, a bit of a pick slide but the part which will irk Hawthorn fans and Hawthorn list management chiefs is two first round picks, that’s a lot on the surface. Optically that’s good for West Coast because he’s a contracted player.”

Pretty much sounds like its going as predicted by alot on here (the sensible ones anyway)

“This is what’s going to happen. West Coast is going to ask for two first round picks. The Hawks’ first this year and their first next year and then potentially give a second round back. Hawthorn’s first round pick next year essentially becomes West Coast’s second round pick which will be early in the 20s, a bit of a pick slide but the part which will irk Hawthorn fans and Hawthorn list management chiefs is two first round picks, that’s a lot on the surface. Optically that’s good for West Coast because he’s a contracted player.”

Pretty much sounds like its going as predicted by alot on here (the sensible ones anyway)

Yeh, nah.

So our list managers have leaked the trade to Jay Z in advance.
Righto Jay.

I can see why journos are speculating. Lots of ifs though, if the pick continues to drop, if it's only for picks no players, if they are the only picks Hawthorn have (they don't trade anyone for extra picks), if it's a straight trade and no third parties are involved.

For some reason I think the trade could be agreed in principle and than the clubs work together on other deals to get a better result.

Hawthorn and WC seem to want to prioritise having a good working relationship.

West Coast can ask. Absolutely entitled to. It’ll by a first + change (most likely a second).

We’ve got bigger targets in store for next year we’ll need our picks for.
Every Eagles fan is suggesting that to be fair. I dont think he is worth 2 1sts either and id rather a 1st + 2nd as well cos I wouldnt want to give up a pick like Collingwood did and rely on us playing better and you guys sucking

One thing Im 100% sure on is it will be 2 picks outright in that way

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back