Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

True, was thinking when I posted that "you know what in 5 years someone is going to find this thread and bump that comment calling me a nuffy"

True, was thinking when I posted that "you know what in 5 years someone is going to find this thread and bump that comment calling me a nuffy"
He's looking good at the moment. It's making our 'just take Reids' strategy last year look pretty good :p

Barrass is contracted, isn't he? Why should WCE accept unders for him because "it's too much risk for Hawthorn"?
Because the relationship is severed, and he is not going back. They are a willing seller and everybody knows this
Hawks will be generous and give them #13 plus a F3 and the eagles will consider that a win

Because the relationship is severed, and he is not going back. They are a willing seller and everybody knows this
Hawks will be generous and give them #13 plus a F3 and the eagles will consider that a win

Hang on?
Severed? How do you know it’s severed?
Tom’s issue is with previous management who aren’t there anymore, not the current people.

Seems like a bunch of hyperbole and aggrandising the situation.
Teams can trade players and still be on good terms?
You do know that right?…please tell me you do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on?
Severed? How do you know it’s severed?
Tom’s issue is with previous management who aren’t there anymore, not the current people.

Seems like a bunch of hyperbole and aggrandising.
Well the previous management agreed to what he wanted
Its this management that wont honour the agreement

his issue is with the current management

Is it? Do you know that or did you just assume that?
Connect the dots

Club Vice captain contracted
Wants to move after protracted disputes with the club about what was promised to stop him moving
Walks out and clears out his locker
wants to join another club and selects Hawks
Info thats been passed on by McGovern

Can you really see him going back

Thought a WC poster might have mentioned Daniels on HBG saying he had a quick chat with someone close to it and all signs are this is going to go the distance. WC adamant they want two firsts, Hawks adamant no.

Paraphrasing a bit but that was the gist of it. I still cant see Hawks possibly doing that but hats off to Clarke if he pulls it off

Connect the dots

Club Vice captain contracted
Wants to move after protracted disputes with the club about what was promised to stop him moving
Walks out and clears out his locker
wants to join another club and selects Hawks
Info thats been passed on by McGovern

Can you really see him going back
So you're guessing based on BigFooty?

A bad relationship is actually just extra bargaining power for the club of a contracted player. "If you don't help us get the best pick possible then we'll make you come back". The way his time at WCE ended, don't be surprised if Barrass lands at Richmond for pick 1.

Thought a WC poster might have mentioned Daniels on HBG saying he had a quick chat with someone close to it and all signs are this is going to go the distance. WC adamant they want two firsts, Hawks adamant no.

Paraphrasing a bit but that was the gist of it. I still cant see Hawks possibly doing that but hats off to Clarke if he pulls it off
was that on the mailbag? havent listened to it yet.
Hopefully I didnt just miss it completely from the 2min warning haha

2 firsts is fine as long as we get Eagles 2nd rounder this year coming with Barrass

A bad relationship is actually just extra bargaining power for the club of a contracted player. "If you don't help us get the best pick possible then we'll make you come back". The way his time at WCE ended, don't be surprised if Barrass lands at Richmond for pick 1.
Barrass +#3 +#13 for Baker +#1
Done

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back