Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast supporters obviously don't understand what the list management team are doing.. Barrass is contracted for 3 more years...... SO.... if they want to keep him (like Melbourne do with Petracca) he stays.... BUT west coast have decided they want the early pick instead so he's going and the hawks will pony up pick 13 + change
But he must want to go back home

oh he is from WA you say
hmm must be he is upset with the club for some reason

I actually don't think this one will prove to be all that difficult.
Both teams are pretty motivated to make a deal, for their own reasons.
Might be one where both sides are a little disappointed with the eventual price, the sign of a fair deal being done.

Might be one where both sides are a little disappointed with the eventual price, the sign of a fair deal being done.
100%

Mattly Clarke will just get it done and move on

West Coast supporters obviously don't understand what the list management team are doing.. Barrass is contracted for 3 more years...... SO.... if they want to keep him (like Melbourne do with Petracca) he stays.... BUT west coast have decided they want the early pick instead so he's going and the hawks will pony up pick 13 + change

Well first acknowledgement from hawks supporters that it’s down to what west coast want.

Richmond supporters on other hand are still all over the place when it doesn’t even involve their club!

Are they motivated? You personally spoke to them, have you?

it ain’t a deal until it’s signed. Just ask barrass.

You mean hawks will get it done. Likely by bending over. It’s not for eagles to get it done, it’s a sellers market for key defenders. Ultimately offers to eagles will come sideways and we will know what he can go for.

Then hawks kneel.

That’s not entirely how it works though is it. You can’t trade him to a place he doesn’t want to go. If he wants to go to the Hawks it’s either the Hawks or he stays.

If you’re a motivated seller then he goes to the Hawks. If you’re not, he stays and your list rejuvenation is delayed.

That’s not entirely how it works though is it. You can’t trade him to a place he doesn’t want to go. If he wants to go to the Hawks it’s either the Hawks or he stays.

If you’re a motivated seller then he goes to the Hawks. If you’re not, he stays and your list rejuvenation is delayed.

That is true but he has changed his mind on clubs before. It was all Sydney, then dogs and now finally hawks. I am struggling to keep up, are we seriously now thinking that he isn’t capable of changing his mind.

But there are levels of motivation, right. Hardly a fire sale and he still have value by staying. Clearly hawks are a more motivated buyer. Let’s see how it plays out.

I am of opinion he will get there and hawks will pony up. Then all is fair if we get good value for a key defender who is very good. Not rip-off value but good value where you could go “I can live with that”.

That is true but he has changed his mind on clubs before. It was all Sydney, then dogs and now finally hawks. I am struggling to keep up, are we seriously now thinking that he isn’t capable of changing his mind.

But there are levels of motivation, right. Hardly a fire sale and he still have value by staying. Clearly hawks are a more motivated buyer. Let’s see how it plays out.

I am of opinion he will get there and hawks will pony up. Then all is fair if we get good value for a key defender who is very good. Not rip-off value but good value where you could go “I can live with that”.

I believe it’ll get done too.

But we aren’t going to get bent over, we’ve been through that before and we are also extremely mindful of rejuvenating on the run, so we won’t part with picks we don’t want to. We also have Battle coming in as a FA so TB is less important than he would have been prior to that Battle decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean hawks will get it done. Likely by bending over. It’s not for eagles to get it done, it’s a sellers market for key defenders. Ultimately offers to eagles will come sideways and we will know what he can go for.

Then hawks kneel.
Out of curiosity what are you expecting as a min trade ?

I believe it’ll get done too.

But we aren’t going to get bent over, we’ve been through that before and we are also extremely mindful of rejuvenating on the run, so we won’t part with picks we don’t want to. We also have Battle coming in as a FA so TB is less important than he would have been prior to that Battle decision.

Poor barrass not seeing love anywhere. Now hawks are luke warm. He just can’t win with all these clubs not wanting him lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back