Recommitted Tom De Koning [Signed until 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a serious drinking problem when I posted this

TDK definitely looking a level above what he was when we were asking the question. If only he broke out a year later we'd have him.

C'est la vie

TDK was always trending this way. It’s not a shock to see him playing so well, Geelong knew that which is why they went so hard for him.

Hopefully we continue to play him as the number one ruck. Will be elite in no time if we do. His talent is wasted playing behind Pittonet.

TDK was always trending this way. It’s not a shock to see him playing so well, Geelong knew that which is why they went so hard for him.

Hopefully we continue to play him as the number one ruck. Will be elite in no time if we do. His talent is wasted playing behind Pittonet.
Yeah maybe, but development is non-linear and he looked to me to be stagnating with the two ruck system you run. Might still be a problem based on what on the couch was putting forward this week

I think going into the year the idea that he could be a bust and that a trade could be settled without a first wasn't entirely unreasonable but it was untenable by late season.

Yeah maybe, but development is non-linear and he looked to me to be stagnating with the two ruck system you run. Might still be a problem based on what on the couch was putting forward this week

I think going into the year the idea that he could be a bust and that a trade could be settled without a first wasn't entirely unreasonable but it was untenable by late season.
A good kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Tom De Koning [Signed until 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back