Total number of trades used - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
zero. have raines and anothony so will prboably go raines to cheney and anothony to dangerfield next week depending on form...

None.

Decided to give Zaharakis a chance to impress me for Liam Anthony's spot. If he doesn't impress I'll get Robinson.

And decided I might try to wait out Raines' injury. Or at the very least have a better look at Cheney to see if he can sustain it. Thought he didn't really have an opponent last week which helped his score heaps.

None.

Haven't really been affected by injuries too badly so far (no Raines, Anthony, Cousins, Hurley). With Tuck out I don't have a playing emergency in the midfield, but that's hardly a reason for a trade.

Just one i decided to just trade for injury in the first 4-5 weeks i was going to wait a week but with all the backs going down left only two real choices so i thought i might as well do it now.
And with trent mayby out im glad i did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you still so sure on this one now? Only scored 50 this week. Rance scored higher.

Also, Raines could only be 2 games away after round 3 meanwhile you've got a rookie who could easily lose his spot

Food for thought ....
Yeah i woulda definitely liked a few more points out of Cheney but touching it 15 times is enough for me. He's probably more likely to hold his spot in his team than Rance is but holding onto Raines is definitely an option now lol. My teams quite top heavy though so i need to get cash makers in there before its too late.. Decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back