Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

I figure the coven leader held their action so I'd be a slam dunk lynch today and waste a phase.

Though with Pie being blocked my earlier theory of them taking a free swing at finding one of the night immune neutral killers before they fully power up, whilst still incriminating me holds water.

MWPP announced to the thread that if the coven missed an action I would be coven after all.
You were explaining away the Coven Leader’s miss before anyone else even mentioned it. I feel you’ve been planning this quite a way out. So have I.

Basically from the point you gave those results and Harps flipped potion master I was hard on this theory Pie 4 Life . The only question I had was whether he was Medusa or Coven Leader.
And we jail rather than lynch/execute?

You were explaining away the Coven Leader’s miss before anyone else even mentioned it. I feel you’ve been planning this quite a way out. So have I.
I always plan for the worst case, so I considered how someone might make me look guilty and that was pretty obvious. Wasn't happy with MWPP spelling it out either.

The only thing I don't get is why would I make such a big song and dance night one trying to get people not to visit me if I had a rolled gold protect that night?

I always plan for the worst case, so I considered how someone might make me look guilty and that was pretty obvious. Wasn't happy with MWPP spelling it out either.

The only thing I don't get is why would I make such a big song and dance night one trying to get people not to visit me if I had a rolled gold protect that night?
For this defence right now.

And we jail rather than lynch/execute?
I think so. Here is where the uncertainty comes into it. I think the Coven Leader had no night action because they were jailed, but there’s a possibility they just missed.

Medusa goes from being limited to three stone gazes for the game to being able to be a visiting killer every night once they get the Necromonicon. If Zerg is actually the Coven Leader like I suspect, then the jailor needs to continue jailing him until Medusa is dead so that Medusa can only stone gaze.

The complication is how many stone gazes are left (0, 1 or 2) and thus how do we kill Medusa. Hoping Chipmunk can help therr

Why did you care so much as the “vig”? You said yourself how useless the role can be in TOS.

I would say being very vocal is a bad way to play a fake claim as it just increases the likelihood of a mistake.
I've played so many WW games where fake claimers just step into it. Nothing is new under the sun my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie 4 Life - hypothetical question. Would you receive any indication of whether or not you've been healed by a doctor overnight?
check the op:

• You were attacked but someone nursed you back to health!
    • *Displays at the end of the Night when you are attacked but you were healed by a Doctor.

check the op:

• You were attacked but someone nursed you back to health!
    • *Displays at the end of the Night when you are attacked but you were healed by a Doctor.
That's not specifically what I was asking though.

Waiting for any useful information to come through. Do we know who the Sheriff is yet? I have some catching up to do.

I want to lynch Jmoo

Thanks serial_thrilla
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Pie 4 Life - hypothetical question. Would you receive any indication of whether or not you've been healed by a doctor overnight?
No I haven’t received anything. I think I would if I was attacked but not if the doc did it with no attack.

I think so. Here is where the uncertainty comes into it. I think the Coven Leader had no night action because they were jailed, but there’s a possibility they just missed.

Medusa goes from being limited to three stone gazes for the game to being able to be a visiting killer every night once they get the Necromonicon. If Zerg is actually the Coven Leader like I suspect, then the jailor needs to continue jailing him until Medusa is dead so that Medusa can only stone gaze.

The complication is how many stone gazes are left (0, 1 or 2) and thus how do we kill Medusa. Hoping Chipmunk can help therr
Right so we’ll need to agree on a lunch target still as we can’t afford to sit on our hands there.

I don't mind the permanent jail idea. Means I get to play longer and if the coven try and keep up the pretence they're not getting their full action allotment at night which benefits the town. They won't be able to block Pie again to cover their activities.

Only downside is tying up a weak village resource.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back