Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well without MWWP to lead us we seem to have no cohesion any more.

So who is the next clever person to stand up and point us in the right direction?
Town has had only 1 misstep so far (Lookout visiting a known Veteran). We're going superbly so far. But yes MWPP is a big loss.
Jmoo is a good lynch target tomorrow (He's either the executioner or werewolf).

Ocha905 imo there are a lot of people who aren't 'accounted for' if that makes sense.

People vague about their role. I'm still not sure whether to believe mang but... you never know.

Where has jannissary got to?

DERO MKMatty hasn't claimed anything as far as I know. MC Bad, 'struggling' to keep up I mean ok... but we all know how ToS works.
At risk of poking my neck out unnecessarily and getting things monumentally wrong, I don’t think either of Dero or MkMatty are great candidates for shooting at.

At risk of poking my neck out unnecessarily and getting things monumentally wrong, I don’t think either of Dero or MkMatty are great candidates for shooting at.
That's fair.
If that's the case then I've gotten something wrong.

Ocha905 imo there are a lot of people who aren't 'accounted for' if that makes sense.

People vague about their role. I'm still not sure whether to believe mang but... you never know.

Where has jannissary got to?

DERO MKMatty hasn't claimed anything as far as I know. MC Bad, 'struggling' to keep up I mean ok... but we all know how ToS works.
Poor MK Matty was losing his head last game. Got himself modkilled he did
stop motion vintage GIF by FilmStruck

Let’s hope his heads in the game more this time

That's fair.
If that's the case then I've gotten something wrong.
I’m not conclusive either way on either so don’t doubt yourself on my account. Just sharing my own thought bubble.

So my gut feel is and no evidence and no reasons for this , just how their posting and non posting makes me feel.

EVIL
DERO
ZERG
I BLEED BLUE
MKMATTY
BLUELEGS
Jannissary
MCBAD Genius
Tarkyn
Dank420_
JMOO wan

GOOD
Kurve
Beaston
POR_PLEASE_Ya
OCHA905
MANANGATANG
Pie4Life
Chipmunk
MP_

Both the possible roles have basic defence? And the werewolf could choose to stay at home (though I doubt they do). What’s your thinking here?
I'm just spitballing. Was thinking if Jmoo kills Ocha as a WW we'd at least have confirmation of his role. If he's Exe it's not an issue anyway. Tbh I still haven't got my head around the defense system so might be a pointless risk.

I don't understand how the Jugg tried to kill you as well?
Sorry my mistake, I thought it was one more phase advanced than it was.

I think they were up to this bit already:
"After a second successful kill you will Rampage when attacking (also deal a Powerful attack to everyone who visits your target)."

As I had said I would heal MWPP or Pie so if they were up to that point they might have been trying to get a multi kill.

Anyway, they'll definitely be trying tonight so I'm not flagging anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my gut feel is and no evidence and no reasons for this , just how their posting and non posting makes me feel.

EVIL
DERO
ZERG
I BLEED BLUE
MKMATTY
BLUELEGS
Jannissary
MCBAD Genius
Tarkyn
Dank420_
JMOO wan

GOOD
Kurve
Beaston
POR_PLEASE_Ya
OCHA905
MANANGATANG
Pie4Life
Chipmunk
MP_
FACTS OVER FEELINGS BRAH

Personally for evil or neutral I’m looking at:
IBB, Zerg, Janissary, MCBG, DP and Jmoo with reasonable confidence.

I think mang and friend v Beaston is going to be illuminative. I’m not sold on beaston at all yet, but eliminating a doc claimant is pretty ballsy

Executioner can win with the town. If jmoo is that role, he's really not a priority.
Yeah but if he’s werewolf he’s a huge priority lol.

This is why I was happy to leave him this morning until Zerg corrected me on the werewolf role description.

I never said I was nor that I wasn’t.

Interesting.
Can I interrupt (because I will).

I am intrigued how you know what you purport to know. I can’t see a way in the rolelist but I am a shocker for overlooking critical detail.

Can I interrupt (because I will).

I am intrigued how you know what you purport to know. I can’t see a way in the rolelist but I am a shocker for overlooking critical detail.
There may only be one explanation - I’m not sure.

Note that I’m stopping short of saying he’s faking - but that unless Elmer (or Wickzi I guess) was hit by a Forger there would need to be four doctors in this game if BEaston’s claim is true.

Now I think about it, it’s possible that both of them have been forged and just named ‘Doctor’ with the will to align with it… both were killed by mafia roles

There may only be one explanation - I’m not sure.

Note that I’m stopping short of saying he’s faking - but that unless Elmer (or Wickzi I guess) was hit by a Forger there would need to be four doctors in this game if BEaston’s claim is true.

Now I think about it, it’s possible that both of them have been forged and just named ‘Doctor’ with the will to align with it… both were killed by mafia roles
Or you've mistaken whatever info you're going off.

I don't see any town role that lets you find someone else's role with this much certainty.

Maybe if you actually told us your role and info we could figure it out together :)

Personally for evil or neutral I’m looking at:
IBB, Zerg, Janissary, MCBG, DP and Jmoo with reasonable confidence.

I think mang and friend v Beaston is going to be illuminative. I’m not sold on beaston at all yet, but eliminating a doc claimant is pretty ballsy
tbh I'd flip Doctor and you'd still be unsold on me haha

Or you've mistaken whatever info you're going off.

I don't see any town role that lets you find someone else's role with this much certainty.

Maybe if you actually told us your role and info we could figure it out together :)
The information I am basing my analysis off is quite inarguable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back