Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Evil have to get very lucky or work together to stop the town winning in ToS.
Luck’s played no part in this one.

Your faction as a whole played all time games and managed to maintain trust. Keeping MWPP alive was a master stroke. No fluke you are where you are.

At various stages all of you, sante, GUH and ND had me believing you were good. ND in particular I never even honestly contemplated couldn’t be good.

Luck’s played no part in this one.

Your faction as a whole played all time games and managed to maintain trust. Keeping MWPP alive was a master stroke. No fluke you are where you are.

At various stages all of you, sante, GUH and ND had me believing you were good. ND in particular I never even honestly contemplated couldn’t be good.

Oh you have no idea.

I'd guessed MWPP's identity after being jailed and couldn't kill her because she immediately jailed the potion master.

Can't march the jailer into the Medusa because they don't visit at night.

So marched you into me instead, except you don't visit either :p

DAY 6 LYNCH

NaturalDisaster3
ZergMinion1

There are five players remaining.
3 votes are required for a majority.
As per the above post a majority has been reached.

NaturalDisaster (jester) lynched by village

LAST WILL
Operation ‘target Fridge’ begins

Can't be too hard, people love a Fridge lynch, soon as you mention him possibly being evil they will lap it up.

Man, that guy sucks. His taste in beer is also questionable, I mean, IPAs? Really?

Deserves to be lynched.

It is now Night 7
This phase will run until 8:30pm
Day 7 will run until 10am AEST tomorrow morning.
For you serial_thrilla 😘😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you have no idea.

I'd guessed MWPP's identity after being jailed and couldn't kill her because she immediately jailed the potion master.

Can't march the jailer into the Medusa because they don't visit at night.

So marched you into me instead, except you don't visit either :p
Yeah I was as stunned as anyone to discover the Coven came for me that night midway through the next phase :D

The one posit I held the whole game, literally from D1, was that one of Serial and Greenery were definitely Coven.

It looked reasonable still this morning… 🥲

I found out there was a retributionist the following night when we used dogs105 to watch boncer. Also how we found BEaston has a visiting role. Also gave away JTG but he died the same night.

Yeah I was as stunned as anyone to discover the Coven came for me that night midway through the next phase :D
Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I’m home now 🤗

Haven’t read a thing really from today.

FWIW, mafia severely underpowered compared to village and even coven in this one and all ToS games imo. We had nothing to help us in the form of actions.

Still want to know what my tell is DERO? I’ll admit I’ve haven’t paid as much attention to this game as I normally would but it hasn’t been a strategy to cruise through. The shorter phases in ToS games always make it hard for me.

Anyway I’ll have a read through soon. I don’t even really know who is alive

I’m home now 🤗

FWIW, mafia severely underpowered compared to village and even coven in this one and all ToS games imo. We had nothing to help us in the form of actions.

Still want to know what my tell is DERO? I’ll admit I’ve haven’t paid as much attention to this game as I normally would but it hasn’t been a strategy to cruise through. The shorter phases in ToS games always make it hard for me.

I felt Mafia was underpowered last ToS game too. Really needs an Ambusher.

Anyway, put a kill on Dero and you win. ND is killing me before my action goes through via Jester Haunting. So its really just you, Dero and Tarks. Don't hit Tarks.

I’m home now 🤗

I am pretty sure I wan joking because of your investigation result amigo. Hurry up and kill me will ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back