List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, why few have suggested trading Sier, almost every post that has our 2021 best 22, excludes Sier. If we, as most have suggested, play DeGoey, Adams & Maynard or Crisp in the centre, recruit McInnes, have a maturing Rantall & T Brown and (please God) W.Phillips, then I can't see him getting a game.
Could we somehow package him with WHE and/or Thomas and/or a pick to Freo (pick 28) or Crows (pick 20 or 29) or Roos (25) or Hawks (22) or Swans (21).
After Sier's 2018 finals' series, I would keep Sier. At his best he gives us a presence at clearances that we otherwise lack, and also gives us the option of using De Goey up forward.

You all have read the facts I provided lol...You can all be silly now but you will see how accurate I am not that you will give me credit which I never need, but you will be here in 5 years going through the same cycles lol....i am freely leaving because the fragile folk brought forward our police state and constant surveillance systems....a mod spoke to me when I broke no rules but the fragile cried because they cannot accept the truth lol
Just who is fragile, you were not barred you were just warned, and are now packing up and leaving. When you get home, don't forget to tell mummy the truth about what happened, we don't want her to blame us. Anyway Petal, bye, its been fun. PS You never did tell us which class you are in, and don't forget, only one full stop is needed.

You all have read the facts I provided lol...You can all be silly now but you will see how accurate I am not that you will give me credit which I never need, but you will be here in 5 years going through the same cycles lol....i am freely leaving because the fragile folk brought forward our police state and constant surveillance systems....a mod spoke to me when I broke no rules but the fragile cried because they cannot accept the truth lol
FTR nobody reported you or complained to us about you.
Your fellow posters were asking you to tone it down, which is what I essentially did too.
You are most welcome to stay and share your pearls of wisdom with us, or indeed choose to leave.
If you stay, please focus on the topic at hand and not your fellow posters.
If you choose to leave, thanks for being adult enough to realise maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.
You may even find solace in thinking “it’s them, not me”.

Are you claiming your argumentative skills are severely hampered on any kind of mobile device? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It’s too hard to type with both your index fingers on a phone. And I’m pretty sure he’s not evolved enough to have opposable thumbs.

I reckon he is best 22 Dave. Better than Josh Thomas, WHE and the Brown brothers.

I’d have all those players ahead of him.

Even if Treloar had agreed to go to the suns, we wouldn't get pick 5.

Their list manager said he is on the wrong side of 26 for that kind of pick.

Lol, it’s a bit hard to say Treloars not worth Pick 5 when Dew as good as put 5 on the table for him a week ago.

No need to be a smart ass mate. Fair enough question. Does it have to be one of our 1st round picks or can we use a 2nd round pick for him? Not sure how it works.

The next pick after his bid. If he's going in the 1st few selected. It’s why we need to trade out our 2021 1st round pick.

Basically his manager said, the pies are more than happy for him to stay, but seems his role on the wing wouldn't be where he would get games. So if Tom wants to play on the wing, he has a decision to make.

Too slow for the wing? Perhaps 20 minute quarters were no good for a guy who relies on endurance running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too slow for the wing? Perhaps 20 minute quarters were no good for a guy who relies on endurance running.
I agree. They didn't benefit him.

No room on the wing? How about displacing 30 year old mayne.

Brisbane are taking a big calculated gamble they can get Daniher's body right because 15 games and 18 goals is the result of Daniher's last 3 years.
They'll get him right. Much like Hawthorn, they seem to have exceptional medical staff. Whereas we could hire Mr Miyagi and John Coffee from The Green Mile and still have to biggest injury list in the comp.

They'll get him right. Much like Hawthorn, they seem to have exceptional medical staff. Whereas we could hire Mr Miyagi and John Coffee from The Green Mile and still have to biggest injury list in the comp.
I don’t think Patton, Scully or JOM were what the hawks medical staff were hoping...

anyone here think our list even with topups can go through west coast, richmond, brisbane, geelong, dogs, blues, nemesis hawks, port, freo,saints, gold coast and the rest, then win a flag lol.....many of these teams are powerful to a degree and already getting stronger with development and inclusions....i don't think so lol

I feel like Mayne does a good job with his pressure acts. This forum tends to hate on him which has been a surprise to me. I think he's a valuable piece
he does. But I'd prob put him in the back half. And should start to be depth only going into 2021.

I can't see us going for 2MP after what Bucks said at the end of the year about the game

His manager said he's been told there will be a spot for him at Collingwood in the best 22, but if he wants to play on the Wing, where he believe he plays his best football he might have to look elsewhere.

We don't want to simply push him out the door, then we lose any bargaining power. But sounds like clubs will ask questions and it will come down to his own decision on whether he wants to play on the wing or as a forward.

In 12 months time, his value will be even worse if he continues to stink it up.
If his best footy is on a wing and he can’t get that at Collingwood, he is hurting his own future prospects by sticking around

Don’t know if it’s been posted but just heard AT wants to stay at the club but live in Bris 3 days a week and go back and forth. Club not happy about the separation there and the increased risk to injuries flying has. They are trying to work it out but they reckon his manager is leaking what they are doing to try and back collingwood into a corner. He won’t be at the club next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sounds like he's whipped.

And you believe him?

Nothing more the usual games that are played between clubs this time of year and he's simply looking to exploit the situation with his comments should Treloar have change of heart.

I doubt we would have heard a peep from him if Treloar had of been open to the possibility.

Much better for Collingwood to work with Treloar and retain him if nothing but low ball offers are forthcoming.

And yet Adelaide paid 10 & 16 for Bryce Gibbs, & he turned 29 before the 2018 season started. Using that as a marker, then Treloar is definitely worth a decent 1st round pick. the chance of AT falling of the same cliff as Gibbs are highly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back