List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, why few have suggested trading Sier, almost every post that has our 2021 best 22, excludes Sier. If we, as most have suggested, play DeGoey, Adams & Maynard or Crisp in the centre, recruit McInnes, have a maturing Rantall & T Brown and (please God) W.Phillips, then I can't see him getting a game.
Could we somehow package him with WHE and/or Thomas and/or a pick to Freo (pick 28) or Crows (pick 20 or 29) or Roos (25) or Hawks (22) or Swans (21).

Just curious, why few have suggested trading Sier, almost every post that has our 2021 best 22, excludes Sier. If we, as most have suggested, play DeGoey, Adams & Maynard or Crisp in the centre, recruit McInnes, have a maturing Rantall & T Brown and (please God) W.Phillips, then I can't see him getting a game.
Could we somehow package him with WHE and/or Thomas and/or a pick to Freo (pick 28) or Crows (pick 20 or 29) or Roos (25) or Hawks (22) or Swans (21).

Wed be better off keeping him than trading him at this point.

So where does Phillips go? Seems like Geelong are pretty bullish about getting Isaac Smith. Dees are in the running for Smith but they don't have a lot of trade currency.

Hawks could be the logical choice? Reckon pick 21 is probably overs but they do also have picks 41 and 43.
Or a future pick for daicos next year

Ohh petal, your parents would be so disappointed if they knew you were behaving like this. Nobody wants to remove you, you provide so much humour. Seriously, I already previously asked you, what class are you in?
Humour??
As in clown???

Are you claiming your argumentative skills are severely hampered on any kind of mobile device? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Now Petal, don't forget, when you finish school and are filling in your first job application, you only need one (1) full stop.
Spice is an interesting description of overbearing ignorance.
Boy oh boy you guys are in so much trouble when his mommy gets him home from daycare, he is going to wipe the floor with all of you .

So any one got any real info here?

Only interesting thing I’ve seen is AT wants to fly back to Melbourne and live half and half in Qland?

I for one, am happy if we can offload him for a decent pick or future pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if Treloar had agreed to go to the suns, we wouldn't get pick 5.

Their list manager said he is on the wrong side of 26 for that kind of pick.

The club has been heavily linked to Collingwood’s Adam Treloar. Is there any interest from the Suns for the midfielder?
“It’s not really our issue because he is not our player and he has shown no interest in coming to us.

“If it worked out then great but I can’t see how it would. He is not in that 26 or under age group that we were talking about for pick 5.

“If that changed and Adam did approach us then I don’t think we could tell him a flat no because he is a very talented player.”

Do you remain open to trading pick 5 and what will it take to hand it over?

“We are open to trading it for the right player. The thing with these things is you generally end up going into the draft with that pick.

“But if the right player was there, in the right age group for us, then we are open to it. The right age would be someone aged 26 or under.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People have short memories.
Treloar's 2016 and 2019 were very very good.

His double hammy was disastrous and has hampered him a bit.

But imo his output next season under normal circumstances would be above the aging Pendlebury and Sidebottom.

I'm still torn on whether he should play for us next season, with his history of debilitating anxiety.

But to suggest he is our 5th best midfielder is absurd.
Interestingly, 2017 was a relatively down year when played a lot????? He split from his then girlfriend during that year.

Even if Treloar had agreed to go to the suns, we wouldn't get pick 5.

Their list manager said he is on the wrong side of 26 for that kind of pick.

I think this is just the usual posturing from a list manager before the negotiating period. If not the GC we will be well compensated by a Melbourne club.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure I read that Saad has finished top 4 in Essendon's B&F every season since his arrival.

Regardless of what opposition supporters might think he's obviously an important player as far as Essendon are concerned and it's not surprising that they would be pushing for a high draft pick.

If Carlton pay it then it clearly demonstrates that one club at least believes he's worth a top 10 pick.

You all have read the facts I provided lol...You can all be silly now but you will see how accurate I am not that you will give me credit which I never need, but you will be here in 5 years going through the same cycles lol....i am freely leaving because the fragile folk brought forward our police state and constant surveillance systems....a mod spoke to me when I broke no rules but the fragile cried because they cannot accept the truth lol

So any one got any real info here?

Only interesting thing I’ve seen is AT wants to fly back to Melbourne and live half and half in Qland?

I for one, am happy if we can offload him for a decent pick or future pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Near on 80 pages of dross and pipe dream trades.

Hard to keep up with whats actually happening in this thread.

You all have read the facts I provided lol...You can all be silly now but you will see how accurate I am not that you will give me credit which I never need, but you will be here in 5 years going through the same cycles lol....i am freely leaving because the fragile folk brought forward our police state and constant surveillance systems....a mod spoke to me when I broke no rules but the fragile cried because they cannot accept the truth lol
Drugs are bad for you.

Was this a desktop or mobile device post?

If Sydney pay half his Salary then sure

If they throw in their 1st round pick and Campbell and pay all his salary.... then maybe.

The Bombers are expected to release Daniher to Brisbane when the free agency period opens on Friday if his new salary at the Lions is more than $700,000 a year and triggers pick No. 7 as compensation.

If Daniher’s salary is less than that, and triggers an end-of-first-round pick, Essendon will match the free agency bid and force a trade.

But sources remained confident on Thursday pick No. 7 was headed the Bombers’ way.

It means the Bombers could end up with pick No. 6, No. 7 and No. 8 - which would be shuffled back several spots after likely academy selections and compensation picks - from Carlton for speedster Adam Saad.

Significantly, the arsenal gives the Bombers a chance to land one of the two prized key-forwards at the top-end of this year’s draft, South Australian Riley Thilthorpe and West Australian Logan McDonald.

The 200cm Thilthorpe and 196cm McDonald both loom large for the Bombers in the draft as their search for a new key-forward to replace Daniher begins.

McDonald, in particular, has had an outstanding year in the WAFL seniors as one of the top goal kickers in the competition and would be a superb addition.

It would be a massive win for the Bombers if they could land a blue-chip and ultra-competitive key-forward such as McDonald to become its long-term spearhead.

Oh, get fcked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back