List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first round in every draft is the pretty much the same strength. It what happens after that decides what makes or doesn't make a strong draft.

This year is supposedly a super draft, last years top ten all supposedly bad question marks over them and weren’t of the quality of the previous year. Yet the impact of this years draftees has been the best in a long time. The only rookie top ten pick who hasn’t fired a shot has been LDU from norf and even he looked to have some elite tools, which makes a mockery of some of the recruiting dribble that we hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesss Joe Atley! Finally someone on the same page as me!
rorate.gif

This year is supposedly a super draft, last years top ten all supposedly bad question marks over them and weren’t of the quality of the previous year. Yet the impact of this years draftees has been the best in a long time. The only rookie top ten pick who hasn’t fired a shot has been LDU from norf and even he looked to have some elite tools, which makes a mockery of some of the recruiting dribble that we hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this draft is any different to the last three drafts. The biggest difference being there was only 1 tall who went in the top 10 and a lot of players taken inside the top 10 were pure mids compared to previous years where inside the top 10 there is greater combination of talls and hybrid mid/forwards. Which super drafts are often hyped based on talls and mids who kick lot of goals, of which there wasn't many fitted that description in last years draft.

Bolton has probably as much potential as any including Raynor which went at #1 , Things he has to improve on is fitness and attitude and when im saying attitude is the ability to stay engaged where he currently has lapses during the game and that understandable for a kid who has just turned 19
He is X factor personified. Could be anything this kid

I watched Isaak Rankine today and i seen what Shai could become
That’s what I find the crazy thing that he gets marked down by neutrals coz he isn’t getting a game, of the top doz from last years draft , most wouldn’t be getting a game with us right now , including naughton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acres or Billings direct swap and I’d be pretty happy , as they should , neither have done much to underline their early draft status , new digs will help all around

I really hope you’re not serious? Both have had multiple 30 possession games at AFL level in the last couple of seasons. Bolton hasn’t even done that at VFL level.

Bolton maybe a talent but we are not getting better than a 2nd rounder if we are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back