List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate.

Not even miles has gotten those numbers. Not to mention the 4 goals I think he kicked to go with it.

And now we don't want talented players from bottom teams???
I dont want him. When has he ever got BOG In an afl game, he is not that talented, he is over rated, and not required

Now I love getting swept up in the maurice jr hype us much as the next bloke, but he is only 15 and we have no idea how he'll turn out so we really can't be basing any list management decisions on him just yet
He's a Rioli.Fair chance he can play.:D

Acres is from WA if he ever leaves the saints (he’s contracted to 2020 or something) then that’s where he’ll be.
Even better.
Bolton(stk)>>Acres(freo)>>>Cerra(rich).:D

Bolton has probably as much potential as any including Raynor which went at #1 , Things he has to improve on is fitness and attitude and when im saying attitude is the ability to stay engaged where he currently has lapses during the game and that understandable for a kid who has just turned 19
He is X factor personified. Could be anything this kid

I watched Isaak Rankine today and i seen what Shai could become
i want that Rankine kid:(:(:(:(:(:(

i want that Rankine kid:(:(:(:(:(:(
I know. Best kid in the draft IMO

Not sure how we do it or if its even possible but I would trade a player, this years 1st rd and next years 1st rd to St.Kilda to try and make it happen.

Actually im starting think lets try and improve our pick in this years draft.

We need to see if a club is interested in having our next 2 first rounders for a pick in the top 10.

Once we have that pick either keep it or some how improve it by on tradeing it to a bottom 5 club with a player.

Imagine getting Lynch and a top 5 pick in the off season. Other clubs and supporters would go mental.

I dont want him. When has he ever got BOG In an afl game, he is not that talented, he is over rated, and not required

Well I know for sure last season when he had 30 touches and 5 goals. When has Bolton ever got a BOG in an AFL game?

Didn’t Lloyd do it last year, possibly kicked 5+ goals as well.

Lol... yes he did. But it was 4 goals.

Still it’s a huge effort at any level and people writing it off are kidding themselves, yet wanna talk up Bolton’s efforts at the same level.

FWIW I rate Bolton highly but saying he is worth more at trade than Billings and Acres is ridiculous given their respective performances at AFL level. If he goes we will be lucky to get a mid to second rounder, unless his wage is exorbitant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I know for sure last season when he had 30 touches and 5 goals. When has Bolton ever got a BOG in an AFL game?

Lol... yes he did. But it was 4 goals.

Still it’s a huge effort at any level and people writing it off are kidding themselves, yet wanna talk up Bolton’s efforts at the same level.

FWIW I rate Bolton highly but saying he is worth more at trade than Billings and Acres is ridiculous given their respective performances at AFL level. If he goes we will be lucky to get a mid to second rounder, unless his wage is exorbitant.
Bolton is in his second year, billings is in his 5th
I will happily back shai to to kick 5 and have 30 possession
In his 4th year just like jack did last year,
Shai is unique very unique talent, we train and nurture him
Increase his tank and team ethos, we teach him the Richmond way
And by 2020 we will be saying who the **** is jack billings

I think most agree with you but if he's already chasing bigger contracts now after proving exactly nothing then he can **** off because he will never fit the Richmond way.

I’m not saying Bolton isn’t a potential gun. I’m saying let’s not sell Billings (or Acres) short. They are both good players who are 22 and doing it at AFL level. Look at the leap Flossy has made in the last 2 years from good player to great

Last edited:
I’m not saying Bolton is a potential gun. I’m saying let’s not sell Billings (or Acres) short. They are both good players who are 22 and doing it at AFL level. Look at the leap Flossy has made in the last 2 years from good player to great
They play for the AINTS will never give credit to any of there spuds

Who says he is chasing bigger contracts ?

Well that's the rumour isn't it

And if he hasn't signed yet and we actually want to keep him it is usually 1 of 2 things

Leaving

Wants a better contract

Well that's the rumour isn't it

And if he hasn't signed yet and we actually want to keep him it is usually 1 of 2 things

Leaving

Wants a better contract

We are dealing
with "Ralphie " again. . ..That's never straight forward.. .He'll probably bundle Shai on to a plane who will then take a confused meaningless tour of PSV Eindhoven's facilities while Ralphie is demanding more money and a unicorn or the kid walks. ...
Honestly if he wants to go back to WA let him
Offer Bolton,Macintosh and our first pick for Cerra ...probably not enough but anything to get Carr out of the club

We are dealing
with "Ralphie " again. . ..That's never straight forward.. .He'll probably bundle Shai on to a plane who will then take a confused meaningless tour of PSV Eindhoven's facilities while Ralphie is demanding more money and a unicorn or the kid walks. ...
Honestly if he wants to go back to WA let him
Offer Bolton,Macintosh and our first pick for Cerra ...probably not enough but anything to get Carr out of the club

Haha

Yeah whilst Carr has done very well for Dusty and they obviously have a special bond. Carr needs to be careful that this doesn't become the norm as clubs will eventually find a way to **** him off

Haha

Yeah whilst Carr has done very well for Dusty and they obviously have a special bond. Carr needs to be careful that this doesn't become the norm as clubs will eventually find a way to **** him off

RFC should get Emmett Dunne to pull some strings and get the cops to charge ralphie with 1st degree murder of a raccoon. That’ll fix him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back