List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

481f8f4f64aa06c5be3d5d440351f070.png

Alright Freo, what have you got for us...

One of the things the trade team will need to look at is for us getting better draft picks in round one.

It looks like Carlton will be getting pick 1. Adelaide apparently will be chasing Lukosics and/or Rankine. RFC will not likely be chasing Rankine despite the quality given the plethora of small forwards we have and Lukosics is must like to high for us to.

I think depending on who we trade out to free up cash we could get Adelaides first round pick to use as well as our own from traded out players with CFC getting a different player/picks combo if they are worrying about Lukosics leaving in time and Adelaide looking to get pick 1 possibly. Gold Coast might get involved to as if they get pick 2 and pick 3 compo for Lynch it could be quite interesting!!

The important thing for Richmond is to up the quality around our young talent in Rioli, Graham, Higgins as well as others so we have a real short at being a contender well into the future as well as freeing up cash to chase the free agents we need!!
I can see us adding 5+ draftees for tpp relief so if Clarky can continue on where he left off last year with Higgo Balta CCJ and naishy I think you’ll get your wish with really talented bunch of u21s emerging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw something on Facebook. Apparently Shorty was spotted leaving the Holden Centre today.

They'd run out of bandaids and bandages, apparently they've got a few injuries!
Shorty drew the "Short" straw ;)

No way would the Dogs even entertain a trade of Lloyd for Wallis outright.

Wallis, before his broken leg was probably a top 25 midfielder in the comp and was their second best midfielder at the time behind Bonts. Since he went down, Hunter, McLean and Macrae have gone past him.

The Dogs could make a reasonable case for a late first, early second rounder for Wallis and I think a Pick between 20-25 is about fair for him on current market value.

No way Lloyd even commands a pick inside the top 40 imo.

Lloyd for Wallis is a fantasy that will never eventuate unless we throw in a pick.

Miles should have been at Carlton two years ago.

Essendon should have taken Miles last year as that inside mid replacement for Watson. He would have been cheap, and is EXACTLY what they are lacking right now. Strange move they didn't give up a late-ish pick last year for him to be perfectly honest.

Wallis, before his broken leg was probably a top 25 midfielder in the comp and was their second best midfielder at the time behind Bonts. Since he went down, Hunter, McLean and Macrae have gone past him.

The Dogs could make a reasonable case for a late first, early second rounder for Wallis and I think a Pick between 20-25 is about fair for him on current market value.

Lloyd for Wallis is a fantasy that will never eventuate unless we throw in a pick.

Wallis is a RFA, can get him for nothing if we are keen enough. Trade might work out OK for everyone.

On current markeT value Wallis is 40+ , he’s barely held his spot in a side that couldn’t beat an egg. Jack watts got a 35 , think north of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back