List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition III - OP contains trade summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage. He was at the club and did a tour. What is 100% is that he WAS at the club, to suggest otherwise simply means your making it up to counter it. I have confirmed it from 3 I trust as well as someone who actually saw him at the club.

So I know 100% he was there.

As to our cap being full like T Browne suggests, he is guessing. Riddle me this, Before Lynch, we have a war chest. We clear cap in those we let go, Lids deal being finished, retire players etc. We also back load, not front load Toms contract so its costing us only 500k this year and for the following two years after that...how do we not have cap space then ?

Better way to explain it, if we missed out on tom and got polac for 500k a year, would everyone believe we would still have cap for another target ?

Bottom line we are still hunting. If we dont land who we want for the offer we want, we will just simply go to the draft but I love how our club is doing things now and it would not surprise me if we pull something out.

Cheers Tiger, much appreciate your updates

Jonno

At this stage. He was at the club and did a tour. What is 100% is that he WAS at the club, to suggest otherwise simply means your making it up to counter it. I have confirmed it from 3 I trust as well as someone who actually saw him at the club.

As to our cap being full like T Browne suggests, he is guessing. Riddle me this, Before Lynch, we have a war chest. We clear cap in those we let go, Lids deal being finished, retire players etc. We also back load, not front load Toms contract so its costing us only 500k this year and for the following two years after that...how do we not have cap space then ?

Better way to explain it, if we missed out on tom and got polac for 500k a year, would everyone believe we would still have cap for another target ?

Bottom line we are still hunting. If we dont land who we want for the offer we want, we will just simply go to the draft but I love how our club is doing things now and it would not surprise me if we pull something out.

So we've still got a chance?

hqdefault.jpg

Cheers for the updates! love your work!

So hard right now. I won't have any skin left by tonight for the podcast.

Can't believe how dumb you guys are

Tiger71 is Tom Browne

Just like Tom Sheehan getting in fights with himself as "trade whisperer" , 71 is doing this so he can aspire to be a second tier AFL journo like Nathan Thompson or Cornesy

You're a flog 71/Tom!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Tiger, much appreciate your updates

Jonno

All good Jonno.

Blokes like you is the reason I do this. Ok Im getting on my soap box for a second.

/soapbox

Some of you know as I shared it with you, with the proof. I got asked 5 months ago to stop posting so I can $$ my mail as apparently those that make coin on this sort of thing actually rate my mail that I have shared in the past 3 or so years. When the offer was first placed before me, it stated I could not share with anyone what I know unless I do it under there forum.

No podcast

No posting here in threads like this.

I told them to go suck my huge balls ( as my micro is to small to suck :( )

That is why I cracked the sads when Slippers asked If i was lieing about Crouch. Now Slippers did it as a joke and I admit I took it personally and came very close to saying **** it lol.

But I wont as I do mean this. I love all you blokes/girls on here. Our board is unique, I really believe that, even though I loath the admin of the site as a whole. And I will support it, in the best way I can for as long as i Can

Now I am not saying Scully is coming across. I am still digging and waiting on a few things to see what I can find BUT I promised you lot at the start of the trade period I would share what I hear early and I will do so.

Anyway /off soapbox

All good Jonno.

Blokes like you is the reason I do this. Ok Im getting on my soap box for a second.

/soapbox

Some of you know as I shared it with you, with the proof. I got asked 5 months ago to stop posting so I can $$ my mail as apparently those that make coin on this sort of thing actually rate my mail that I have shared in the past 3 or so years. When the offer was first placed before me, it stated I could not share with anyone what I know unless I do it under there forum.

No podcast

That is why I cracked the sads when Slippers asked If i was lieing about Crouch. Now Slippers did it as a joke and I admit I took it personally and came very close to saying **** it lol.

But I wont as I do mean this. I love all you blokes/girls on here. Our board is unique, I really believe that, even though I loath the admin of the site as a whole. And I will support it, in the best way I can for as long as i Can

Now I am not saying Scully is coming across. I am still digging and waiting on a few things to see what I can find BUT I promised you lot at the start of the trade period I would share what I hear early and I will do so.

Anyway /off soapbox

Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I’d give you a reach around if I could find it.

All good Jonno.

/soapbox

No podcast

Anyway /off soapbox

will buy you one of them dick extender strap-ons if we get Scully as well as Lynch

All good Jonno.

/soapbox

No podcast

Anyway /off soapbox
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

As many other tweeters have pointed out to Tom, he was on the record as saying we were going to be paying Lynch $1.4million a season.

will be interesting to see how this plays out.

also worth noting that none of us have ever said he is coming to richmond, just that we have expressed interest and whispers about a tour being done!
So if he said we were paying $1.4million per season for T Lynch and we are at the brim of our cap after we signed him for $900k does that mean Melb Uni is a waste of time and money considering he cant count?

I mean FFS if we are at the cap at $900k how the hell would we afford him when he was convinced we were offering tge $1.4m....

Hold on wait thats a $500k saving! Tom Scully is on $500k per season....

WELCOME TOM SCULLY

All good Jonno.

/soapbox

No podcast

Anyway /off soapbox
Thanks legend! You're mail is always welcomed here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back