Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone here conisder a trade for zorko? seeing as he is sitting out this week due to personal reasons

We need a bit of pace, he gets a fair bit of it and uses it quite well.

Hrovat and a second round?

Would anyone here conisder a trade for zorko? seeing as he is sitting out this week due to personal reasons

Turnover king! Can find the pill though and has pace but he turns the ball over far too often.

Why do people keep suggesting Hrovat? He isn't going anywhere

You seem very certain about Hrovat given he remains injured and is uncontracted at the end of the year. In the mix for delisting IMO.

Good to see Stevens is still heavily underrated around here. Has been since he first pulled on a dogs jumper.
It was in a hypothetical if we landed Wood FFS

Would you want all of Crameri, Stevens, Jong, Stringer, Dunkley and Wood in the one team? IMO that is absolute overload on the medium rotation types, not to mention Bont can play that role also if needed.

Norf would laugh at us if we tried to give them Jong for Wood. Dunkley was only just drafted, and there's no chance we trade Crameri or Stringer. What Crameri is worth should be enough to land Wood for example but Crameri we rely on up forward.

Stevens is the odd man out here and has some currency.

If you want something good then you have to give something up, simples. I'm not advocating we trade Stevens, but via order of elimination if Wood wanted to come to us for example I'd look at it this way.

If a player of Nat Fyfes quality wanted to come to us for example and there was no way of a free agency type deal then I'd happily hand over Macrae (providing he wanted to go) and a first rounder for him

Rumours was his missus was expecting this week, don't buy into whatever it is

Hrovat and a second is absolutely laughable for him as he's elite, it's nearly as bad as whatever Essendon offered to us for Scott West all those years ago plus he is a born and bred Queenslander.

Would easily cost our first rounder + a solid player and well over 500k P.A, he is one of Brisbane's crown jewels imo

It was in a hypothetical if we landed Wood FFS

Would you want all of Crameri, Stevens, Jong, Stringer, Dunkley and Wood in the one team? IMO that is absolute overload on the medium rotation types, not to mention Bont can play that role also if needed.

Norf would laugh at us if we tried to give them Jong for Wood. Dunkley was only just drafted, and there's no chance we trade Crameri or Stringer. What Crameri is worth should be enough to land Wood for example but Crameri we rely on up forward.

Stevens is the odd man out here and has some currency.

If you want something good then you have to give something up, simples. I'm not advocating we trade Stevens, but via order of elimination if Wood wanted to come to us for example I'd look at it this way.

If a player of Nat Fyfes quality wanted to come to us for example and there was no way of a free agency type deal then I'd happily hand over Macrae (providing he wanted to go) and a first rounder for him

Rumours was his missus was expecting this week, don't buy into whatever it is

Hrovat and a second is absolutely laughable for him as he's elite, it's nearly as bad as whatever Essendon offered to us for Scott West all those years ago plus he is a born and bred Queenslander.

Would easily cost our first rounder + a solid player and well over 500k P.A, he is one of Brisbane's crown jewels imo

I love Stevens but he has a lot of trouble staying on the park. Would happily package him up on a trade for a needs based player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Stevens but he has a lot of trouble staying on the park. Would happily package him up on a trade for a needs based player.

Bleeds red, white and blue. Hate seeing a heart and soul player depart, but I get your point.

As much as it hurt seeing Crossy wearing a Demons jersey, loved the fact he wasn't lost to the game.

2 quick ones:

1. I really really really really hope talk of us being into Zac Clarke is off the mark. He is shit.

2. I've never understood the line of thinking that Grundy is average. I'm a massive fan.
I said it about Zac Smith - any ruckman who shows something as a kid inevitably makes it at the level. Grundy fits.

Knightmare on the Collingwood website answered a query about Tom Lamb:
Knightmares reply:
Not a fan.
Has some special but more often than not lacks intensity and consistency.
Going into his attributes:
Below average user by hand and foot. Lacks a best position. For a tallish forward not a strong enough mark. Defensively below average.
So there isn't anything there that gives me great confidence in his chances to develop.

I replied: A bit like Aish then.
Not sure I am welcome back there soon.

I think talk of Stevens being traded is off the mark.

Some people just see a good player who isn't on the park and decide they are trade bait.
Stevens was in great form before being injured and an integral part of the team. Once he is fully fit and back in the side, people will go right back to saying he is a required player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back