Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's a fair bit of water still to go under the bridge"

I haven't heard this sentence once in my life before, this past week I reckon I've heard it 30 times a day.

I hope we trade in a vocabulary development coach with a late pick on Monday or I'm gonna bang my head against the radio having to listen to this mundane cliche bullsh1t for 2 weeks

What does the inclusion of Trengove for four years mean for Roberts?

23j48pg.png

Yep Roberts should be moved on and more opportunities for Collins and young in case of injury.

Adams to play forward with the option of moving back if need be and we don't think Collins/Young is ready to play that role.

I wouldn't be shocked if by the end of trade week Roberts was getting a couple of clubs looking at him. I'm thinking that it would be Adelaide & whoever misses out on Tomlinson who contact him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide will receive a second round compensation pick, currently pick 30 for the loss of Jackson Trengove to Western Bulldogs.

so if they get 30 for him
we would get mid-late teens for jake

i say just keep him if we cant get a ripper deal
What's the relevance of Port's FA compensation fro Trengove to the Stringer deal? Stringer won't be FA next year either.

Port Adelaide will receive a second round compensation pick, currently pick 30 for the loss of Jackson Trengove to Western Bulldogs.

so if they get 30 for him
we would get mid-late teens for jake

i say just keep him if we cant get a ripper deal

They're not going to keep the compo pick. They're chasing Motlop & Rockliff as free agents.

Tall backs should be Young and Trendgrove with Wood on third tall. Adams goes forward with Collins and Roberts as Depth.

Where's Zaine ?

And that is a whole new spelling of Trengove :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back