Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** me, Barrett, I have always supported him, but he CLEARLY hates the Bulldogs. Little snide comments all the ******* time.

Would love to headbutt the campaigner.
And Terry Wallace giving us a nice old slap telling the supporters to bask in the glory of 2016 because we are going backwards next year.

I do wonder whether Roberts might make sense as a cheapie for Collingwood, Geelong or freo.
Cheapie - Sid is a quality individual, who is a Premiership player. That's gotta be a late first rounder. (am I doing this right?)

Cheapie - Sid is a quality individual, who is a Premiership player. That's gotta be a late first rounder. (am I doing this right?)

Is also tall, talls take longer and are worth more - two first rounders...

On the basis of losing Jake Stringer?

2015 Jake Stringer would be devastating. Now, not so much.
No said the whole team has gone backwards and have no key position players. Said it was a bad sign that the Bont won the best and fairest again because he had down year on last year and that JJ finished 2nd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No said the whole team has gone backwards and have no key position players. Said it was a bad sign that the Bont won the best and fairest again because he had down year on last year and that JJ finished 2nd.

Let's face it. With the exception of a few (Dale in particular) nobody had an outstanding year and the results showed that.

Given that we know how they can play and things on the field couldn't get worse than what they did this year, can only see one direction for our current list.

Let's face it. With the exception of a few (Dale in particular) nobody had an outstanding year and the results showed that.

Given that we know how they can play and things on the field couldn't get worse than what they did this year, can only see one direction for our current list.
Agree get everyone playing for each other again I think we can challenge only concern is where the goals come from.

Someone mock up Wingard in dogs colours
I think it suits him

9QUKBqK.png

And Terry Wallace giving us a nice old slap telling the supporters to bask in the glory of 2016 because we are going backwards next year.

Yet the flog was happy to bask in the glory 'I couldn't be prouder' of our premiership.

Can't have your cake and eat it too flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back