Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schache is an interesting one and really hope we are looking at him.

Pick 2 from his draft year. His first year was very good without been great. His 2nd year he seemed to have stagnated and probably placed more queries on him but he did have issues.

With some continued development and a established game plan he could really surprise.

Isn't this all hearsay until the club makes a statement regarding it? Which in all likelihood will never happen... Boyd would have to come forward publicly before it could be addressed.
By this logic if something is not stated in public, then it never happened. Errr right.

How would everyone feel if the net result for Jake was schache and a 2018 second?

I would accept this trade if there is more going on behind the scenes that we do not know about and we just have to have Jake gone. I think a 2nd rounder and Schache would be a ok result for a player we want gone. However if there is a way we can reconcile and kee Jake then I am all for him staying. I trust the club will make the right call.

I have never commented on this sort of stuff before and I'm hesitant to start now, but I know that Dahl, Libba and Stringer did some really dumb shit to Boyd last year.

Is there anything more annoying than people spreading rumours as vaguely as they can, so they can never be called out on it if they're wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never commented on this sort of stuff before and I'm hesitant to start now, but I know that Dahl, Libba and Stringer did some really dumb shit to Boyd last year.

To those asking or willing to verify stuff related top the above......great time to be bringing it up. You think Jake's vale was low? Just wait now. I can see the media now running this on top of everything else as we know were they get their sauces from.

By this logic if something is not stated in public, then it never happened. Errr right.

Not at all... I was looking more at something being presented by the club as some sort of fact based on evidence... rather than get in the way of good fan fiction. However, never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Carry on...

How would everyone feel if the net result for Jake was schache and a 2018 second?
My answer is dependent on how severe the behind the scenes issues with Schache are.

On the surface, I don't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back