Trade completed - Rhys Shaw and pick 61 to Sydney for pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Trade made - Rhys Shaw and pick 61 to Sydney for pick 46

Sydney win this trade by a long way ..Shaw was playing some pretty good footy this year ...pies will miss his run .
oh dear, he is a hack. Good get Sydney bahahahahahahaha

Re: Trade made

Not happy at all bout this. Despite what people say i think Rhyce is a good player & bloke

Proved to be a very serviceable and dependable player for the pies and loosing him for a speculative pick at 46 seems to be a lose for the pies and a gain for the swans

Or players who can't kick ;)

Good trade by the pies. Been looking forward to seeing the back of that hack for quite a while now.

Have some respect **** sucker

Played alot of years at our club and has played well

Would of still been in our best 22 next year i hope he kills it up in Sydney and shows most of you how much you are idiots

Why couldnt you have just said good Rhyce is gone we can blood some kids and he gets a fresh start

Good luck Rhyce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yet another shocking trade by collingwood...

why would you trade a guy that has improved out of sight for the last 3 years and is a prooven player for only 15 spots up in the draft...

good get by sydney tho

Just confrimed on SEN!

You'd have to say though, it's in favour of the Swans.

I'm not sure if they Pies think they'll get someing better than Shaw with that pick, but I may be under rating the draft this year.

Re: Trade made - Rhys Shaw and pick 61 to Sydney for pick 46

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks the Pies are upgrading picks to use in another trade?

I thought that, too.

I'm happy to see the back of Rhys, on a pure football level. I'm also happy to see him continue his career on a pure personal level.

Both sides should be pretty happy. Syd get a ready made player and the pies get to upgrade their 4th rounder to a 3rd rounder in a draft where they will be making at least 4 live selections.

No secret that Rhyce wanted out so no point complaining.

I would like to see a lot more trades like this in trade week.

Shouldn't have taken until Friday to sort out.

Good deal for both teams.

Sydney have a nack for getting the most out of players and I think this might be one of those occasions.

Collingwood are compensated and save face a little bit.

Have some respect **** sucker

Played alot of years at our club and has played well

Would of still been in our best 22 next year i hope he kills it up in Sydney and shows most of you how much you are idiots

Why couldnt you have just said good Rhyce is gone we can blood some kids and he gets a fresh start

Good luck Rhyce
Ease up tiger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade completed - Rhys Shaw and pick 61 to Sydney for pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Back