List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Nice Moir article

Confirms the intel that I had that we are dead keen. Wouldn’t be super duper surprised to see him picked up with our second though personally I hope we go tall there.

Twomey just advised on Gettable that West Coast "will" be offering their future 1st to Hawthorn and beyond for us to select Curtin. Make of that what you will.
I'd still prefer Jagga Smith or Finn O'Sullivan tbh.
Nothing in the war chest next year then to entice / trade busslinger with.

If we waited till next year. Pick 1 could get us a 5 & a 10. Give or take. 10 for the bus and a return pick.

Trust that our club knows what it's doing either way.

Twomey just advised on Gettable that West Coast "will" be offering their future 1st to Hawthorn and beyond for us to select Curtin. Make of that what you will.
I'd still prefer Jagga Smith or Finn O'Sullivan tbh so don't shoot the messenger.

Silly if true.

Good news with Covid I am now all caught up in regard to the thread and nothing has changed in last month. **** yeah.

If we waited till next year. Pick 1 could get us a 5 & a 10. Give or take. 10 for the bus and a return pick.

If we are set on trading F1 we need a mid round F1 back which will be enough for Buss. Hopefully Curtin slips to 10 and we can deal with Adelaide, they would love our F1. Zero chance we get any change from Essendon, Cats or Hawks.

I was thinking that it could have been a Chode!!!.

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Wow, Hawks are left field.

Hoping we got a future 2nd or future 3rd coming back

Who could we be targeting other than Curtin?

North go McKercher and Duursma

Watson a flight risk
Caddy not a need
4 is too ealier Sanders, Windsor

Hawks must want Duursma otherwise loading up for next year

We must rate Curtin a top 3 prospect to consider this?

Watson a flight risk
Caddy not a need

Windsor or O’Sullivan would be good gets for the right price. We absolutely should not trade our F1 to anyone in an isolated swap for Curtin. The below is what I’d expect we’d accept IF we’re trading the pick, otherwise keep the pick it’s not worth it:
MELB-6,11,F1
GWS-7,15,F1
CROWS-10,14,F1
Only the Crows I’d expect to consider these.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Curtin got to Crows it would make sense for them to do a deal.

They'd almost definitely get SA boy Draper and then wouldn't have their natural first eaten up with a matched bid on the other boy they have access to.

We should easily be able to first and f1, we can then deathride the Crows who are yet to make finals with Nicks.
If we really rate Curtin it's a deal I would do.

Are Crows a 2024 top 8 team? Not so sure.

I'd still prefer Jagga Smith or Finn O'Sullivan tbh so don't shoot the messenger.

I’m proposing a protest at Min Res Park

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Windsor or O’Sullivan would be good gets for the right price. We absolutely should not trade our F1 to anyone in an isolated swap for Curtin. The below is what I’d expect we’d accept IF we’re trading the pick, otherwise keep the pick it’s not worth it:
MELB-6,11,F1
GWS-7,15,F1
CROWS-10,14,F1
Only the Crows I’d expect to consider these.
Is Curtin our new whipping boy

Hopefully it's for pick 6 and 11 from Melbourne (when we know Curtin is still on the board at pick 6).
That would at least make it reasonably value, however, I think that's too much to hope for.

There is no need to rush the rebuild, however I don't see trying to get Curtin in as a bad thing. Pair another two top end players this year with our draft crop from last year and the rebuild is well and truly on track. It will make sure we play out the season for its entirety, rather than sending blokes for early surgery etc, and shows that the club is backing themselves to get senior players fit and rise up the ladder.

We would then have to get creative to somehow get a first round pick in next years draft.

Hopefully it's for pick 6 and 11 from Melbourne (when we know Curtin is still on the board at pick 6).
That would at least make it reasonably value, however, I think that's too much to hope for.

Hmm don't think Dees would be looking at Curtin.

There is no need to rush the rebuild, however I don't see trying to get Curtin in as a bad thing. Pair another two top end players this year with our draft crop from last year and the rebuild is well and truly on track. It will make sure we play out the season for its entirety, rather than sending blokes for early surgery etc, and shows that the club is backing themselves to get senior players fit and rise up the ladder.

We would then have to get creative to somehow get a first round pick in next years draft.

Just finish bottom again and request AFL assistance.

Watson a flight risk
Caddy not a need

Osulivan.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back