List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

We live in a society full of flogs and small dick syndrome

They probably get a kick of it, make them feel good.

These people believe their own lies
Once you deduct the flogs with Big dick syndrome there aren't too many normal people left with average size dick syndrome.

IMG_0687.JPG

Cal has said we’re interested in Geelong’s pick 7. We don’t have enough ammo to get it without splitting 1, starting to think we’re going to deal it to North and trade 14 and one of their priority firsts for 7.

View attachment 1825633

Cal has said we’re interested in Geelong’s pick 7. We don’t have enough ammo to get it without splitting 1, starting to think we’re going to deal it to North and trade 14 and one of their priority firsts for 7.
20,34 and F2 gets it done. It’s a lot to pay though. If Geelong F2 came back I’d consider it.

View attachment 1825633

After mckay compo, 2 of gold coasts academy kids 7 becomes 10, I would like to think we can satisfy Geelong without splitting pick 1 by my suggestion a couple pages back, Geelongs list manager spoke about atleast a couple 2nd round picks as a starting point for 7 a while back

Yeah, not sure why he's been added to some people's trade scenarios, under contract Vic kid!
In fairness to others, he's the only thing that would make me interested in a Hawthorn proposed trade.
But that'd still have to be substantial (i.e. pick 3, F1st, Mackenzie). Never gonna happen.

Bung and Boots are often there so could almost be legit... My updated 3 club trade that actually gets us 4:

WCE
OUT: F1 (1), 34, 41, 55, 60 Yeo, H Edwards (4307 points)
IN: 4, 9, 21 (4381)

Crows:
OUT: 9, 21, F1 (9) (3816)
IN: WCE F1 (1), Burgess, H Edwards (3000)

Gold Coast:
OUT: 4, (2034), Burgess
IN: 34, 41, 55, 60, Crows F1 (9) (2776), Yeo

Draft:1,4,9,20,21
Reid, McKercher/Curtin, Windsor/Wilson, ZZ/Schoenmaker, Demattia/Stevens/Edwards
I want us to keep our F1.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha WC throw a little curve ball wanting pick 7 ...maybe we get it cheap after our generosity to Geelong in 2020 trade period ...surely !!
Im hoping the wording of us wanting to “move up” to pick 7 suggests we are going to keep pick 1…
North will get pick 7 if it’s on the market, no way we can compete with them. I think they’d be pretty happy to go to the draft with 2,3,7 and 14.

We want pick 7

But but but you can't do that. What about us

Won't somebody think about the norf buddies whom have us at gun point with our hands behind our backs. - Said norf nuffies

We want pick 7

But but but you can't do that. What about us

Won't somebody think about the norf buddies whom have us at gun point with our hands behind our backs. - Said norf nuffies

Interesting to target pick 7 - you’d think that becomes pick 9 or so. Curtin gone, so too Sanders. Who would we want at that selection?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting to target pick 7 - you’d think that becomes pick 9 or so. Curtin gone, so too Sanders. Who would we want at that selection?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There's actually alot of flexibility there and sliders

Curtin/Sanders/caddy/Watson/suillvan.

One of them will slide.

Pick 7 is on the cusp of if lucky Curtin may slide. He is after all 6 on power ranking. May be a hope and pray idgaf If we lose gamble.

View attachment 1825633

Trying to work out what the Cats’ strategy is here. I.e what are they looking for?

From what I understand they don’t have any F/S coming through in this draft or the next (and as per any team other than northern academy teams, splitting for an academy player would be a bold and stupid move).

So it has to be a desire to get a few more mid range picks as they only hold 7 currently.

Esava leaving should net them something, albeit that may be futures.

In theory 20 + F2nd could be close, but strategically that doesn’t really stack up for Geelong. Maybe there is a taker for our F2nd (would Melb do something like 33 + Melb F2nd for WC F2nd? - even then 20 + 33 is unders for 7).

I do wonder if there may be a player or two leaving who net us mid/late picks that we can bundle to a Syd or Haw, then on trade with Geelong. Seems complicated compared to what others may offer (Melb for instance).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back