Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Crazy V!!!! Put your feet up & relax, you deserve it!

Watching the theatrics from multiple other teams going on during this trade period has really made me appreciate the approach West Coast takes. We quietly going about our business and just getting things done with minimal fuss!

Excellent trade period...now we can spend a whole month speculating over pick 23 & 31 :thumbsu:

Wallace is a f*ckstick of the highest order.

Terry Wallace gave us a worse score in 2010 when we finished with a wooden spoon and only drafted three players and then went to the rookie and PS draft.

Nevermind those players turned out to be Gaff,Darling, Lycett, McGovern.....etc

The man wouldn't know his arseh*le from his elbow.

Last edited:
WCE1698 said:
Now we can all happily speculate on who we are going to take with our first rounder. Clayton Oliver, Luke Partington? hopefully Ah Chee somehow slides to us.
The chances of a reasonable player at our 1st pick have now immensely improved. Exciting! Personally, I hope it is Ah Chee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume after academy picks;

23 becomes either 21 or 20
31 becomes either 27 or 26

Loose: Selwood, Sinclair, Rosa, Pick#36 and Pick#17
Gain: Redden, Giles, Jetta, Pick#21 and Pick#27

Selwood for Redden (tie)
Giles for Sinclair (loose) <--- could argue a tie if Lycett pulls finger out next year and/or Giles actually gets back to his GWS form
Jetta for Rosa (win)
Original pick points value = 1527, new points value = 1581 (win)
Selwood has sucked for 3 years Redden is a easy Win

IN Redden + Jetta + Pick 23 + Giles

OUT Pick 17 + Pick 36 + Pick 37 (Selwood Compo) + Sinclair

So it's basically Redden and Jetta for Picks 36 + 37 and a six pick downgrade of our first.

Vozzo you genius.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we could do so well, next year if everything goes right with injuries watch out Hawks !

Edit: Dumping Selwood and Rosa is unbelievable..all we need now is for Masten to get traded next year.

Yeah good luck with that.

Gets funny very quickly if you strike out in the first round. You also need too take three players in the draft.

Meaning we'll have to elevate someone and take a very late pick.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
What's wrong with that? We tend to nail our first round picks, elevate newman and then have a gamble with some speculative player late, and if he doesn't work out, delist him at the end of 2017 like we would anyone else.

This trade season willl be marked a year or 2 down the track for us but on paper I'm pretty happy with what we've done. Was happy with last years as well 2/2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back