Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with how it all panned out.
Pre trade week, we'd have a plan or two, with Rosa possibly being out of left field, I think we've done as well as we could have.
Grade. A (F.U Terry Wallace)
Most clubs got who they wanted in the end (sans Freo/McCarthy, I guess GWS declined the offer to fly to Perth and speak to Mr & Mrs McCarthy about their son)

Think that makes like four 2nd round picks next year . Don't really understand what feel are trying to achieve with that trade.

Probably stockpiling to trade on for upgrades to academy teams.

This trade season willl be marked a year or 2 down the track for us but on paper I'm pretty happy with what we've done. Was happy with last years as well 2/2.

Really? Considering we recruited two mature players after losing in the grand final, one entering their prime and one either in it or just past it, you would think next year is a big litmus test for our performance this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stocking up on picks to exchange with GWS for McCarthy? Assuming GWS are looking at academy players next year.
Yeah that would make sense, I'd it was freo who got Suns 2nd round pick next year and not the other way around. I can't make logic of it

Really? Considering we recruited two mature players after losing in the grand final, one entering their prime and one either in it or just past it, you would think next year is a big litmus test for our performance this week.
Yeah I meant a year or 2 as in 2016 and 2017 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back